Adele Announces Pregnancy: “We’re Over The Moon And Very Excited”
Adele took to her website today to announce her big news.
“Im delighted to announce that Simon and I are expecting our first child together. I wanted you to hear the news direct from me, obviously we’re over the moon and very excited but please respect our privacy at this precious time. Yours always, Adele xx.”
The 21 songstress first met boyfriend Simon Konecki in the U.K. last summer and has been very private about her personal life. She took to her website once before to address her relationship with Simon to her fans.
“Everyone in our lives separately and together wish us nothing but the best, and vice versa.”
A former financier, Simon co-founded a U.K. bottled water company Life Water and heads Drop4Drop, the company’s charity which helps bring clean water to developing countries People reports.
During a recent interview, Adele touched upon wanting to keep her private life private.
“I just want to make music. I don’t want anyone chatting about me. Really. I mean I still hope I have a little bit of clout in 10 years, but I just…all I ever wanted to do was sing.”
Adele will now add being a mother to her job.
– Annie Reuter CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Chris Martin Walks Into a Bar, Plays Free Acoustic Show
- Did Rihanna Enact a Real Revenge Fantasy In the ‘BBHHM’ Video?
- Katherine Heigl and Alexis Bledel Star in Lesbian Love Story ‘Jenny’s Wedding': Watch
- You Will be Watching Music Videos Through Facebook Very Soon
- The New ‘Wet Hot American Summer’ Series Looks Funny and Very Twisted: Watch the Trailer
- Say Hello To Quasi Modo, the World’s Ugliest Dog