With temperatures in the 80s and not a cloud in sight, it could not have been a more perfect day for “California Gurl” Katy Perry to premiere her 3D documentary, Part of Me.
The 27-year-old looked stunning on the pink carpet with a retro red velvet gown, but life isn’t always so glamorous for Perry.
The film, which follows the pop star for 365 days during her California Dreams tour, addresses her recent divorce to comedian Russell Brand. Perry admitted to 97.1 AMP/Los Angeles that reliving those moments on the silver screen isn’t always easy.
“Sometimes it makes my tummy turn, but I think it sends a positive message to young people to tell them that if they do have an obstacle or they’re going through something, they’re not alone and they can get through it.
After watching the film, Perry did make one observation about herself, “I am a total b****!,” she exclaimed.
She offered no further explanation, so make sure to check out the film to find out why. Katy Perry: Part of Me opens in theaters on July 5.
-Sarah Carroll, 97.1 AMP/Los Angeles
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly
- Watch Ellie Goulding Sing a Country Version of ‘Love Me Like You Do’