Katy Perry Says Watching “Part Of Me” Isn’t Always Easy
With temperatures in the 80s and not a cloud in sight, it could not have been a more perfect day for “California Gurl” Katy Perry to premiere her 3D documentary, Part of Me.
The 27-year-old looked stunning on the pink carpet with a retro red velvet gown, but life isn’t always so glamorous for Perry.
The film, which follows the pop star for 365 days during her California Dreams tour, addresses her recent divorce to comedian Russell Brand. Perry admitted to 97.1 AMP/Los Angeles that reliving those moments on the silver screen isn’t always easy.
“Sometimes it makes my tummy turn, but I think it sends a positive message to young people to tell them that if they do have an obstacle or they’re going through something, they’re not alone and they can get through it.
After watching the film, Perry did make one observation about herself, “I am a total b****!,” she exclaimed.
She offered no further explanation, so make sure to check out the film to find out why. Katy Perry: Part of Me opens in theaters on July 5.
-Sarah Carroll, 97.1 AMP/Los Angeles
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Style Files: Selena Gomez Launches ‘Rock Chic’ Adidas NEO Summer Collection
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Prince, Warner Bros. Announce Partnership, ‘Purple Rain’ Reissue
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video
- Raves Are For Kids: NYC Clubs Cater to the 12-and-Under Set