“We make our tour bus totally at home. I bring my down comforter and my pillows and my dog Mate,” she said.
In addition to making her bus comfortable, Colbie’s friends tag along.
“One of my best friends is doing my hair on the road so it’s really fun to have [her]. We’ve been best friends since we were 11-years-old so to have that familiarity [is important],” she said.
Setting the right ambiance on the bus is key too and Colbie has everything she needs for those long months on the road: movies, candles and food.
“We bring all of our own food,” she said. “We have a stove on the bus so we make dinner together every night [and] try to feel as much at home as possible because being away from home for a month and a half at a time can be a scary thing.”
– Annie Reuter CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Chris Martin Calls Rihanna the Frank Sinatra of our Generation
- Joey Fatone Launching Hot Dog Cart
- Jon Bon Jovi Surprises Fan Battling Cancer
- Lady Gaga Talks Kindness with the Dalai Lama
- Carson and Cane’s Couple’s Court: ‘Like Father, Like Son’
- #OnTheList with Xtine: 6 New Songs From Fresh 102.7’s Top Artists