Washington Square Park Has a Secret… Do You Know It?
Washington Square Park means different things to different people: a park to cut through for neighborhood people, a great fountain to cool down in if you’re a little kid, a place to grab a hot dog for a hungry construction worker and a place to take pictures for tourists.
The Washington Square Park Arch is world famous and it actually is hiding a secret inside… do you know what it is?
Inside the Washington Square Arch is a hidden staircase!
Apparently you enter through a small side door in the western leg and climb a 102 step spiral staircase… if you can get in… which you can’t. The door is kept locked at all times, but we happened to run into some parks department people and tried to get them to let us in…
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Watch Kings of Leon Rate the Best Cheesesteaks of Philadelphia