Pat Monahan Gets Hugged By The Hoff, Props from Kanye
Train will debut their video for “50 Ways To Say Goodbye” this Friday. In a teaser image posted at their website, the photo shows a distraught Pat Monahan finding comfort in the arms of Knight Rider himself, David Hasselhoff.
The band had teased fans earlier this month with a mariachi-themed video to go along with the regional sound found within the song, while saying the official one would be coming soon.
Meanwhile Train has been playing a host of smaller shows across the U.S. as part of the lead up to The California 37 Tour with Matt Kearney and Andy Grammar. While in Baltimore, they played a private show for Mix 106.5 and had time for a chat with the station. It was here that Monahan revealed he and the band received accolades early on from a just starting out Kanye West.
“He actually paid us a huge compliment when he was in his second year or third year. He said that he watched us on the Grammy’s and when he saw us perform ‘Drops Of Jupiter,’ he said, ‘That’s what it’s all about, I gotta get there.’ So I thought that was a really cool thing.”
And come back here Friday to see the new video from Train.
– Heather Stas, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- 5 Facts We Learned About Kodaline’s New Album ‘Coming Up for Air’
- Hunter Hayes Performs Emotional Cover of Sam Smith’s ‘I’m Not the Only One': Watch
- Giorgio Moroder Announces First Album in 30 Years, Debuts Sia-Featuring Single: Listen
- Pitbull’s Next Album Is Called ‘Dale’ & Everything Is Right with the World
- Win a Trip to See Mumford & Sons in NYC: Play Pingo
- Wanna Be Fall Out Boy’s Assistant for a Day? Their ‘Uma Thurman’ Video May (or May Not) Deter You