Dairy Queen Coming To St. George Ferry Terminal On Staten Island
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – Staten Island is bracing for a Blizzard.
Not the havoc-wreaking weather kind, but the delicious ice-cream kind.
It’s been nearly 30 years since a Dairy Queen opened its doors to serve some of its famous ice cream on Staten Island.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay Take on Body Acceptance, Ballet in ‘True Love’ Video: Watch
- Radio.com Minimation: The Who Can’t Escape Their Fans
- ‘Zombie’ Who Bit Man During Arctic Monkeys Set at Lollapalooza in Police Custody
- Win Front Row Tickets To The Fresh Fall Fest
- Enter To Win: New York Zipline Adventures
- Miley Cyrus Banned From Performing in Dominican Republic