Dairy Queen Coming To St. George Ferry Terminal On Staten Island
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – Staten Island is bracing for a Blizzard.
Not the havoc-wreaking weather kind, but the delicious ice-cream kind.
It’s been nearly 30 years since a Dairy Queen opened its doors to serve some of its famous ice cream on Staten Island.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Tickets To Gentlemen Of The Road Stopover In Seaside Heights
- Win Tickets For Nico & Vinz At Irving Plaza
- Win Tickets To ‘Nevermore, The Imaginary Life and Mysterious Death of Edgar Allan Poe’
- Katy Perry Is Selling Her Own Left Shark Onesies, Because Of Course She Is
- My Morning Jacket Drop New Single ‘Big Decisions’ Off First Album in 4 Years
- Ted Nugent on Kanye West: ‘I Just Don’t Get It’