Dairy Queen Coming To St. George Ferry Terminal On Staten Island
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – Staten Island is bracing for a Blizzard.
Not the havoc-wreaking weather kind, but the delicious ice-cream kind.
It’s been nearly 30 years since a Dairy Queen opened its doors to serve some of its famous ice cream on Staten Island.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- And the Next Host of The View May Be… Monica Lewinsky?
- Lana Del Rey Announces Brief Summer Tour with Grimes
- Avril Lavigne Reveals Her Mystery Illness: Lyme Disease
- This Is How Beyonce & Blue Ivy Floss
- Pharrell, Cara Delevingne Perform ‘CC the World’ at Chanel Show: Watch
- Steven Tyler Confirms Solo Country Album