NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – Staten Island is bracing for a Blizzard.
Not the havoc-wreaking weather kind, but the delicious ice-cream kind.
It’s been nearly 30 years since a Dairy Queen opened its doors to serve some of its famous ice cream on Staten Island.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel Have Lunch with Hillary Clinton
- ‘I Almost Passed on Katy Perry’: An Interview with Lava Records CEO Jason Flom
- The Song of the Summer 2016 Has Been Crowned
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Caught Smooching
- Britney Spears Auctions Clothing for Louisiana Flood Relief
- Don’t Miss Halle Berry’s Dramatic Reading of ‘Oops!… I Did It Again’