NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – Staten Island is bracing for a Blizzard.
Not the havoc-wreaking weather kind, but the delicious ice-cream kind.
It’s been nearly 30 years since a Dairy Queen opened its doors to serve some of its famous ice cream on Staten Island.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Zayn Malik Gets Sappy for Gigi Hadid’s Birthday
- Rihanna Shares Hilarious Photoshops of Queen Elizabeth as Pop Star
- Win Tickets To SPF In Las Vegas!
- Have You Ever Received An Inappropriate Text Message at the Absolute Worst Time Ever?
- Paris Jackson Shares Photos with Godfather Macaulay Culkin
- Katy Perry Becomes Guy Fieri for Lookalike Day