Since the release of Trespassing, Adam Lambert has been traveling the globe, playing concerts everywhere from the UK and Japan to DC and New England. His hectic schedule brought him to San Francisco’s Golden Gate Park on Sunday where he spoke with Alice@97.3 about his grueling globetrotting.
Although he admitted that his schedule can be daunting at times, Lambert commented, “I’m just trying to get everything done. You just have to be everywhere at once. That’s how it works now.”
Lambert went on to speculated that the effects of “jet lag” may actually help his performances.
“It’s creating a certain amount of delirious energy that lends itself to this music that I perform.”
Hopefully Lambert can also channel that delirium into his upcoming dates in Moscow, Kiev, Wroclaw (Poland) and London fronting Queen in place of the late Freddy Mercury.
Would he consider cloning himself so as to be everywhere at once?
“I would do a European Adam, a West Coast Adam, and an East Coast Adam.” Lambert joked, “If I really wanted to sleep. But you know it’s working out fine.”
-Bradford Hornsby, Alice@97.3/San Francisco
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Jim & Kim’s 12 Days Of Christmas Toys: Barbie Digital Makeover Mirror
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again
- New Jersey’s ‘Men In Kilts’: For ALL Of Your Handyman Needs!
- Classic Songs That Gained New Life In 2013
- Listen to Ron Burgundy and Robin Thicke Duet on Christopher Cross’ ‘Ride Like the Wind’ for ‘Anchorman 2′
- Buy Billie Joe Armstrong’s BMW Just in Time for the Holidays