Adam Lambert Would Consider Cloning Himeself To Get Everything Done
Since the release of Trespassing, Adam Lambert has been traveling the globe, playing concerts everywhere from the UK and Japan to DC and New England. His hectic schedule brought him to San Francisco’s Golden Gate Park on Sunday where he spoke with Alice@97.3 about his grueling globetrotting.
Although he admitted that his schedule can be daunting at times, Lambert commented, “I’m just trying to get everything done. You just have to be everywhere at once. That’s how it works now.”
Lambert went on to speculated that the effects of “jet lag” may actually help his performances.
“It’s creating a certain amount of delirious energy that lends itself to this music that I perform.”
Hopefully Lambert can also channel that delirium into his upcoming dates in Moscow, Kiev, Wroclaw (Poland) and London fronting Queen in place of the late Freddy Mercury.
Would he consider cloning himself so as to be everywhere at once?
“I would do a European Adam, a West Coast Adam, and an East Coast Adam.” Lambert joked, “If I really wanted to sleep. But you know it’s working out fine.”
-Bradford Hornsby, Alice@97.3/San Francisco
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Kesha Once Broke Into Prince’s House to Drop Off Her Album
- Tom Petty Doesn’t Think You Should Be Keeping Up with the Kardashians
- T.I., Fall Out Boy & London Grammar Performed ‘Live Your Life’ Together on ‘SoundClash’ and It Totally Worked
- Duran Duran Address Fan Club Lawsuit, Say Fans Aren’t the Real Target
- Play the Morrissey Drinking Game
- Jon Bon Jovi Rumored to Be Considering Buying Buffalo Bills, Moving Team to Toronto — and Robert Duffy Isn’t Happy