Snooki isn’t as immune to criticism as one might think. Sure, the Internet blew up with mini-me jokes as soon as it was revealed that the ‘Jersey Shore’ star was pregnant, but there was one very important person in her life she was petrified of telling… her dad.
According to PEOPLE magazine, Snooki admits that her parents are entirely supportive of her procreation habits now, but “Oh, I was scared to tell my dad, of course!”
It looks like he took the news okay, she says “[My dad] is excited now. I think [my parents] are more excited than we are,” Polizzi told PEOPLE.
“I’m their only child and this is going to be their [first] grandchild.”
The Snookster goes on to gush about her baby-daddy, Jionni LaValle, saying that he is her soul mate.
“When people find the one they love, they feel like their spouse is their best friend and their lover,” she explains. “That’s how you know you’ve found your soul-mate, and I’ve never had that with anyone except Jionni, so I put two and two together and figured he’s definitely the one.”
Snooki says she wants a big family, so Jionni better get ready, there are going to be a whole lot of pint-sized juice heads running around.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Watch Demi Lovato Surprise Fans as a Lyft Driver
- Eddie Vedder Contributes New Song ‘Out of Sand’ to ‘Twin Peaks’ Soundtrack
- Kanye West Wants to Design Chicago School Uniforms
- ‘Surviving Compton’ Biopic Tells Michel’le Toussaint’s Story
- Black Eyed Peas Re-Release ‘Where is the Love?’ with Justin Timberlake, Usher, More
- Keyboardist Describes Frank Ocean’s Cryptic Approach on ‘Blonde’