Justin Bieber Talks Favorite Collabs And The “Sexy Song For The Ladies” On “Believe”
Justin Bieber has been wreaking havoc on New York City for the past few days, with his stops at J&R Music World, MTV’s Bieber Live and the Late Show with David Letterman snarling traffic in the streets as well as the sidewalks. After stopping to say hello and shake the hand of every fan in the room, Justin sat down with 92.3 NOW/New York for a chat about all things Bieber, touring, scandals and, of course, his hot-off-the-presses new album, Believe.
“Big Sean was so cool, Big Sean was like the homie. Drake is like my big brother. He just looks out, he’s a good guy.”
Bieber revealed the new album has an extra “sexy song for the ladies,” as he put it, called “Love Me Like You Do.”
“‘Fall’ is really special,” Bieber continued. “I have a really good video concept for it. So I’m really excited for that as well.”
Believe, which was released on June 19th, has already gone number one in 34 countries. That’s no small accomplishment, but it certainly attests to the enormous and constantly growing fan base that waits on bated breath for the next project that Justin puts his heart and soul into.
“It feels incredible,” says Justin. “To just have the fan base and the people around the world that support me, it’s been amazing… [and] to have a family that support me, and they’re so proud of me.”
-Joe Cingrana, 92.3 NOW/New York
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- What Is Mariah Carey Working on with Justin Bieber and French Montana?
- #OnTheList with Xtine: 4 Musicians You Will Instantly Fall In Love With After One Listen
- Win Passes To The World Premiere of “The Man From U.N.CL.E.”
- Be in Pharrell’s Next Music Video, We’ll Tell You How
- Smokey Robinson to be Honored By Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Duran Duran’s Simon Le Bon Reveals the Glue That Kept ‘Paper Gods’ Together