Justin Bieber On Michael Jackson: “He’s My Inspiration When It Comes To Music”
It’s no secret that Justin Bieber got his start on YouTube. So, what better way to answer questions from his fans all over the world than on the video sharing website?
Yesterday Jimmy Fallon hosted Ask Justin: YouTube Presents Justin Bieber and the singer revealed some behind-the-scenes information on his upcoming Believe Tour.
One fan asked about the hardest part of his life and surprisingly he said rehearsing for his new tour.
“The whole concept is there’s going to be some magic involved,” he said. “I’m not going to be doing magic tricks but some magician type of stuff. If you look back at some of Michael [Jackson]‘s tours he used a lot of magician type stuff like appearing and disappearing. You’re never going to know where I am.”
While he admitted his favorite song to perform is “As Long As You Love Me” featuring Big Sean, it only makes sense that the track was produced by Jackson’s longtime producer Rodney Jerkins.
“That one was really special because I got to work with Rodney Jerkins who worked a lot with Michael Jackson. After performing on the Today Show Rodney Jerkins was there and said, ‘I had a really close relationship with Michael and I think he would have been proud of you.’ That was really good to hear,” Bieber said.
As far as his dream collaboration he has one special lady in mind.
“I would like to do a duet with Beyonce. She’s so talented and so cute.”
- Annie Reuter CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Led Zeppelin Announces Reissues of ‘Untitled’ Fourth LP and ‘Houses of the Holy’
- Maroon 5 Finally Find More Than a Friend in ‘It Was Always You’
- Single Again: Eve 6 – ‘Inside Out’
- Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj & Jessie J Join Forces for Sassy New Song ‘Bang Bang’
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett To Release Jazz Duets Album ‘Cheek to Cheek’ This Fall
- Q&A: La Roux Faces Sexism Amid Her Summery, ’70s Sci-Fi Album ‘Trouble In Paradise’