It’s been so hot these past few days that the morning show was looking for a way to cool down. So, we headed over to Washington Square Park where the fountain is spewing liquid relief when we heard there was free ice cream.
But it turns out there was a catch for the free ice cream. The Drumsticks (remember those?!) were in a bunker that wouldn’t be blown until there were enough people hula hooping. I can barely walk without tripping over my own feet, so picking up a hula hoop outside the privacy of my own home was not going to be an option.
Jim Douglas decided to take one for the team and shimmy into a hula hoop so we could all get free ice cream. And we made sure we had plenty of other participants to critique him. Though, I have to say that Jim looked pretty excited to get that hula hoop around his hips. And I found out why pretty quickly… he is the hula hoop guru!!
Check it out!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- KISS, The Monoculture & Daft Punk’s Quest For Classic Album Status With ‘Random Access Memories’
- New Music To Know: Laura Mvula’s Unexpected World Of ‘Orchestral Soul’
- Avril Lavigne Goes To Marilyn Manson For Music And Style Advice
- Francis Bean Cobain Calls Out Kendall Jenner On Twitter
- Style Files: Beyoncé Curates Rent The Runway Boutique