Twitter is a possibly the best place on the Internet to post your most random thoughts. This week we’ve got a few randomized slices of life from Katy Perry, Ke$ha, Calvin Harris, Gotye, Chris Brown, Justin Bieber, Louis of One Direction, Carly Rae Jepsen and Justin Timberlake. Now how heavy is that?
When on the set of Forrest Gump, Katy Perry says: chocolates please.
Life is like a box of chocolates, eat them all. twitpic.com/9yf3sv
— Katy Perry (@katyperry) June 20, 2012
Gotye has a problem.
Somebody stole my van. Gonna be hard to replace that honky horn i found in an antique shop
— gotye (@gotye) June 20, 2012
Chris Brown has an obsession.
Michael Jackson dropped Human Nature on July 3,1983 and Liberian Girl July 3, 1989.. #FORTUNEJULY3RD
— Chris Brown(@chrisbrown) June 21, 2012
Justin Bieber has a secret band with Adam Levine?
— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) June 20, 2012
Calvin Harris has a stalker?
— Calvin Harris (@CalvinHarris) June 20, 2012
Louis Tomlin needs a new song to cover in the One Direction set.
Just listening to Christina Aguilera’s song ‘Hurt’ what an amazing voice !
— Louis Tomlinson (@Louis_Tomlinson) June 20, 2012
Carly Rae Jepsen needs your help.
Morning lovelies. Writing today. Inspire me! Tell me your favourite word:_______
— Carly Rae Jepsen (@carlyraejepsen) June 20, 2012
Justin Timberlake needs a DJ gig.
#ThingsToNeverAskADJ“You got any Backstreet Boys??” Bam.
— Justin Timberlake(@jtimberlake) June 20, 2012
Ke$ha got bored. Needs a glitter fix.
5 mins. i’ll answer anything. go.
— ke$ha(@keshasuxx) June 20, 2012
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Officially Parents, But What’s Up With the Baby’s Name?
- Shawn Mendes Pokes Fun of Jimmy Fallon on ‘The Tonight Show’
- Adele on Quitting Smoking: ‘I’m Convinced That’s Made my Voice Weaker’
- Diddy Donates $1 Million to Howard University Scholarship Fund
- 5 Best Songs on Shawn Mendes’ ‘Illuminate’
- Justin Timberlake Revamps ‘Can’t Stop the Feeling!’ with James Corden, Gwen Stefani