Justin Bieber Reveals New Tattoo on the “Late Show with David Letterman”
Justin Bieber has had quite the whirlwind week taking Bieber Fever all over the country. He did make time though to get some new ink in celebration of his album release. Last night on the Late Show with David Letterman Bieber filled Letterman in on his reasoning.
“This is a new tattoo. . . I have just a couple,” Bieber said after Letterman asked him about a tattoo on his left forearm.
“Well, tell me it’s the last one,” Letterman pleaded before adding, “How does that help how you look, to have a tattoo?
“It might be. How does it help?” Bieber asked. “It doesn’t not help the way I look. It just expresses me. Yesterday my album came out it was an important day for me so I got Believe . . . ” Bieber said before Letterman cut him off and tried rubbing the tattoo off.
Bieber was a good sport though, referring to Letterman as “grandpa.”
sang for uncle…grandpa dave. :) — Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) June 20, 2012
“Do me a favor, don’t go nuts,” Letterman requested. “More and more you see the mural and the Sistine Chapel. It’s too much.”
Justin confirmed that while his mom isn’t too pleased, he won’t be going for “the 16th chapel look” any time soon.
-Annie Reuter CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Stephen Hawking Has a Scientific Solution For Those Still Coping With Zayn Malik Leaving One Direction
- Things Get a Little Stalkery in Brandon Flowers’ ‘Lonely Town’ Video: Watch
- Demi Lovato Dedicates ‘Warrior’ to Bruce Jenner in Concert: Watch
- Mariah Carey Returns to ’90s Roots with Breakup Anthem ‘Infinity': Listen
- Jack White Ends Acoustic Tour with Important Message: ‘Tell People That Music is Sacred’
- Jay Z Takes to Twitter to Defend Tidal: ‘We Aren’t Perfect, But We Are Determined’