Yesterday on CBS’s The Talk, Sara Gilbert, Julie Chen, Aisha Tyler, Sharon Osbourne, and Sheryl Underwood took on a multitude of topics including hot summer trends, rock and roll and Multiple Sclerosis.
The first guest was co-host Sharon Osbourne’s son, Jack Osbourne, who recently opened up to press about his new diagnosis of MS.
As Jack explained, Multiple Sclerosis is similar to arthritis in some regards: arthritis is inflammation of bones, while MS is the inflammation of the nerves. It’s a hard disease to diagnose, as some of its symptoms are similar to other medical issues.
Jack was officially diagnosed with MS in May, but doctors told him he has been living with it for years. Some symptoms he missed years earlier were numbness in his leg, which he mistakenly thought was a pinched nerve, and stomach problems. Jack finally went to the hospital when his right eye became 80% blind over a span of 3 days.
With the recent engagement to long time girlfriend, Lisa Stelly, and birth of their daughter, Pearl, Jack said he has many other things to worry about. He is confident he can overcome MS, and appreciates all the positive tweets and emails he has been receiving from fans. Sharon also said they will be donating money to MS research.
To watch today’s full episode of CBS’s The Talk with Jack Osbourne and Pat Benatar, click HERE.
–Kate Murphy / 98.5 WNCX
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly
- Watch Ellie Goulding Sing a Country Version of ‘Love Me Like You Do’