Justin Bieber Mayhem Continues At MTV’s “Bieber Live”
Bieber Fever has officially hit. Yesterday after his in-store autograph signing at J&R Music World, Justin Bieber headed to the MTV offices in Times Square to perform for 100 lucky fans. During the special, called “Bieber Live,” the singer performed a stripped down set and answered questions on his new album.
Bieber filled the audience in on how his travels introduced more dance music on Believe, specifically on “All Around the World” featuring Ludacris.
“I wanted to incorporate it somewhat into my music and not overly use it,” he said. “But I felt like ‘All Around the World’ has that melodic feel to it, but also that dance feel, so I felt that was the perfect song for me.”
He also revealed what it was like teaming up with Ludacris again.
“To reunite with him was awesome,” Bieber said. “All my fans now love Luda because of ‘Baby,’ so having him back on this song was great.”
Bieber also gave behind-the-scenes insight on the making of “Die In Your Arms” with producer Rodney Jerkins who worked with his idol, Michael Jackson.
“Before I got in the booth, [Rodney] showed me this hour-long video of Michael footage, never been seen before. It’s Michael’s personality, him in the booth dancing. It’s some really special stuff,” Bieber said. “So me seeing that, going in there and being inspired and working with Rodney, who worked with Michael — it was incredible.”
- Annie Reuter CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Watch Kings of Leon Rate the Best Cheesesteaks of Philadelphia
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo