Bieber Fever has officially hit. Yesterday after his in-store autograph signing at J&R Music World, Justin Bieber headed to the MTV offices in Times Square to perform for 100 lucky fans. During the special, called “Bieber Live,” the singer performed a stripped down set and answered questions on his new album.
Bieber filled the audience in on how his travels introduced more dance music on Believe, specifically on “All Around the World” featuring Ludacris.
“I wanted to incorporate it somewhat into my music and not overly use it,” he said. “But I felt like ‘All Around the World’ has that melodic feel to it, but also that dance feel, so I felt that was the perfect song for me.”
He also revealed what it was like teaming up with Ludacris again.
“To reunite with him was awesome,” Bieber said. “All my fans now love Luda because of ‘Baby,’ so having him back on this song was great.”
Bieber also gave behind-the-scenes insight on the making of “Die In Your Arms” with producer Rodney Jerkins who worked with his idol, Michael Jackson.
“Before I got in the booth, [Rodney] showed me this hour-long video of Michael footage, never been seen before. It’s Michael’s personality, him in the booth dancing. It’s some really special stuff,” Bieber said. “So me seeing that, going in there and being inspired and working with Rodney, who worked with Michael — it was incredible.”
- Annie Reuter CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- GRAMMY Hall of Fame Inducts 27 New Recordings from Dolly Parton, The Rolling Stones, U2 and More
- DJ Earworm Releases “United State of Pop 2013″
- Watch Mary J. Blige Reveal Her ‘Favorite Things’ In New Video
- R. Kelly’s ‘Trapped in the Closet’ to Return with New Chapters in 2014
- Jay Z Goes Vegan for Health, Supporting His Friend’s Business
- One Direction Makes Chart History with ‘Midnight Memories’