For The Wanted, All Roads Lead To McDonald’s
Whether he’s talking summer jobs or taking a girl out for a nice date, McDonald’s is the place The Wanted’s Tom Parker wants to be. It seems the singer worked at a McDonald’s before his boy band days started and he remains a very brand loyal former employee — even though he did admit some bad behavior to B96/Chicago.
“I worked at McDonald’s,” Parker said. “It was fun. I used to go in, and we don’t promote stealing ever, [but] I used to go steal a couple of burgers from there and go and sit in the toilet for awhile and stuff my face with burgers. It was like, ‘That’s another 10 minutes wasted, back to work!'”
Eek, eating on the toilet? Does it get worse than that? How about what he told KLUC/Las Vegas about his ideal place to take a girl?
“McDonald’s because it has the best burgers ever,” was Parker’s destination of choice.
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- This Week On FM Magazine: Hungerthon 2014
- First Times: Nick Jonas
- Meet One Direction’s New Member Ray
- Rihanna’s New ‘Rogue’ Fragrance Meant to Smell Like Falling in Love
- Aretha Franklin Says Unauthorized ‘Respect’ Biography is ‘Full of Lies’
- Pharrell to Star in Fairytale Chanel Campaign, Drops Original Single with Cara Delevigne