For The Wanted, All Roads Lead To McDonald’s
Whether he’s talking summer jobs or taking a girl out for a nice date, McDonald’s is the place The Wanted’s Tom Parker wants to be. It seems the singer worked at a McDonald’s before his boy band days started and he remains a very brand loyal former employee — even though he did admit some bad behavior to B96/Chicago.
“I worked at McDonald’s,” Parker said. “It was fun. I used to go in, and we don’t promote stealing ever, [but] I used to go steal a couple of burgers from there and go and sit in the toilet for awhile and stuff my face with burgers. It was like, ‘That’s another 10 minutes wasted, back to work!'”
Eek, eating on the toilet? Does it get worse than that? How about what he told KLUC/Las Vegas about his ideal place to take a girl?
“McDonald’s because it has the best burgers ever,” was Parker’s destination of choice.
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- David Bowie, Flaming Lips, T.I. to Write Songs for SpongeBob Musical
- Relive All of Miley Cyrus’s Outrageous Outfits From The MTV VMAs
- The Weeknd Says Lana Del Rey is the ‘Girl in My Music’
- Now You Can Learn To Sing Like Christina Aguilera, By Christina Aguilera!
- 25 Minutes A Day Could Extend Our Lives By 7 Years
- Five Reasons Kanye West Should Run for President Now, Bro!