The boys of the Wanted are no strangers to partying, but it sounds like they’ve got nothing on Katy Perry. While they were at B96/Chicago’s Summerbash over the weekend, they spilled the dirt on partying so hard with Katy Perry that she left with bruises.
“Funny story actually,” said Tom Parker. “We saw Katy Perry, um, absolutely…”
“She had a very good time,” Jay McGuinness interrupted.
“She had a very good time, yes she did!” Parker laughed.
Seems the boys stumbled upon Perry during a recent night out when she was well into her drinks.
“She was with a friend of mine and she accidentally threw a shot in his eye,” McGuiness continued, “because she was inebriated. Eventually he got revenge by tripping her up. She was so ‘tired’ that she fell over and was rolling around on the floor. And as this very small woman is rolling around on the floor, not being able to get herself back up he [McGuinness’s friend] went, ‘I did that on purpose.'”
Harsh! McGuinness thought so too, saying, “‘Mate, it’s Katy Perry! And she can’t get up! Let her have a good time!'”
“That did happen, we’re not gonna lie,” Siva Kaneswaran joined in.
“She probably has no memory of that,” McGuinness finished. “But that’s what happened. That’s where the bruises are from.”
No word on if this was Perry’s infamous drunken night out in London with Justin Bieber, but as the Wanted boys share a manager and record label with Biebs and performed alongside Perry at Capitol FM’s Summertime Ball, all signs point to: very likely.
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly
- Watch Ellie Goulding Sing a Country Version of ‘Love Me Like You Do’