To share the moment with fans, Brown’s son posted photos of his dad and his new bride on Instagram. While Etheredge stuck with the traditional white dress, Brown, who proposed onstage in 2010 at a New Edition concert, chose to wear a red suit and Adidas sneakers. But as we already know, it’s his prerogative.
Photos show Brown surrounded by three of his older kids, along with his 3-year-old son with Etheredge, Cassius. However, Bobbi Kristina, his daughter with Whitney, did not attend the wedding. Brown divorced the diva in 2007 after 14 years of marriage.
Unfortunately, Brown won’t get too much time to celebrate wedded bliss: he and his manager/wife are back on the road June 23 until the end of September with New Edition as they celebrate the upcoming 30th Anniversary of the group’s 1983 debut album,Candy Girl.
–Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Zayn Malik Drops New Track ‘Still Got Time’ Featuring PartyNextDoor
- Adele Pays Tribute to London Attack Victims
- Beyoncé Facetimes Fan Battling Stage 4 Cancer
- Chainsmokers, Keith Urban, Aerosmith to Play NCAA March Madness Music Festival
- 5 Costly Songwriting Similarities
- #TBT: What Throwback Group Just Got a Writing Credit for Ed Sheeran’s ‘Shape Of You’?