Alec Baldwin Brawls With Paparazzo In NYC
Alec Baldwin and his bride-to-be, Hilaria Thomas, were spotted leaving the New York City Marriage Licenses Bureau Tuesday morning when a photographer for the New York Daily News got a little too close for Baldwin’s comfort.
The photographer, Marcus Santos, claims Baldwin punched him. However, the actor took to his Twitter to tell a different side of the story.
“A “photographer” almost hit me in the face with his camera this morning.
#allpaparazzishouldbewaterboarded,” Baldwin tweeted.
However, Santos said Baldwin approached him with fire in his eyes.
“He was looking mad,” he said. “He said, ‘Step back, step back.’ I said, ‘We’re moving back.’
According to The Daily News, Baldwin grabbed another photographer, Jefferson Siegel, who snapped pictures of the incident.
Santos said he told the actor not to touch Siegel, but he knew that Baldwin was going to attack him, so he moved back but the actor kept coming at him.
Another photographer that was at the scene, Goran Veljic, said the alleged victims were no where near the 30 Rock star.
“They were away from him,” he said. “Then, he starts running at them. Pushing, very angry, his hands up.”
Baldwin continued to tweet about what went down in front of the Bureau:
This isn’t Balwin’s first incident with the Daily News. After news broke he proposed to his fiance in April, photographers showed up at her yoga studio to snap a quick photo of the future Mrs. Baldwin, and he was not having it then, either.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Phil Collins Calls Adele ‘A Slippery Little Fish’ After Supposed Album Snub
- Style Files: Kim Cesarion on Suits and Stockholm Fashion
- Sam Smith Pulls Surprise Guest Ed Sheeran for ‘Stay With Me’ Duet: Watch
- Interview: Usher Talks ‘UR Experience’ Tour, ‘Hands of Stone,’ Bieber and Strippers
- Taylor Swift Says She Was ‘Never Taught the Definition of Feminism’ as a Little Girl, Wishes She Had Been
- This Taylor Swift/Beyoncé Mashup Will Change Your Life