In April, One Direction’s Liam Payne told CBS Local that a collaboration with Bieber would be “cool,” but the “Boyfriend” singer squashed rumors later that month, saying that there were no plans to work together.
However, Bieber recently revealed to BBC Radio 2 that a collaboration could be on the horizon: “If they want me on their album, they just have to ask. They’re talented.”
He added that the One Direction boys recently visited him for some summer fun, saying, “They’re my boys. They came to my house, we hung out. I have a pool so we all went in and chilled out.”
It remains to be seen whether the new found friends will take their antics into the studio, meanwhile Bieber’s latest, Believe, drops tomorrow.
– Nee-Sa Lossing, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Was Prince a Hip-Hop Pioneer? Questlove Makes the Case
- Katy Perry’s Twitter Hacked, Possible New Song Leaked
- Adele Tells Fan to Stop Filming Her Show
- 5 Finalists for Song of the Summer 2016
- #OnTheList with Xtine: 11 Love Songs For People Who Are Bad at Relationships
- Kanye West Debuts Merch Inspired by Mother Donda