In April, One Direction’s Liam Payne told CBS Local that a collaboration with Bieber would be “cool,” but the “Boyfriend” singer squashed rumors later that month, saying that there were no plans to work together.
However, Bieber recently revealed to BBC Radio 2 that a collaboration could be on the horizon: “If they want me on their album, they just have to ask. They’re talented.”
He added that the One Direction boys recently visited him for some summer fun, saying, “They’re my boys. They came to my house, we hung out. I have a pool so we all went in and chilled out.”
It remains to be seen whether the new found friends will take their antics into the studio, meanwhile Bieber’s latest, Believe, drops tomorrow.
– Nee-Sa Lossing, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Aaron Carter Thinks He’ll End Up with a Woman
- Lorde Strips Down ‘Melodrama’ for Intimate Performance
- The Muppets Detail First-Ever Full-Length Live Shows
- Paramore’s Hayley Williams Plays John Lennon’s ‘Imagine’ on a Casio
- Bonnie Tyler to Perform ‘Total Eclipse of the Heart’ During Solar Eclipse
- Rihanna Taps Calvin Harris for Third Annual Diamond Ball