Justin Bieber And One Direction Collaboration On The Way?
In April, One Direction’s Liam Payne told CBS Local that a collaboration with Bieber would be “cool,” but the “Boyfriend” singer squashed rumors later that month, saying that there were no plans to work together.
However, Bieber recently revealed to BBC Radio 2 that a collaboration could be on the horizon: “If they want me on their album, they just have to ask. They’re talented.”
He added that the One Direction boys recently visited him for some summer fun, saying, “They’re my boys. They came to my house, we hung out. I have a pool so we all went in and chilled out.”
It remains to be seen whether the new found friends will take their antics into the studio, meanwhile Bieber’s latest, Believe, drops tomorrow.
- Nee-Sa Lossing, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- How To Get That Fierce Holiday Look by Beyoncé’s Makeup Artist Francesca Tolot
- Katy Perry Reveals Holiday Covergirl Campaign
- 18 Holiday Gifts For The Music Lover In Your Life
- Lorde Was Taylor Swift’s Manager For One Night, And One Night Only
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Help Us Swing Into the Holidays With New H&M Commercial: Watch
- Rihanna Teases New Album with 15-Second Snippet