In April, One Direction’s Liam Payne told CBS Local that a collaboration with Bieber would be “cool,” but the “Boyfriend” singer squashed rumors later that month, saying that there were no plans to work together.
However, Bieber recently revealed to BBC Radio 2 that a collaboration could be on the horizon: “If they want me on their album, they just have to ask. They’re talented.”
He added that the One Direction boys recently visited him for some summer fun, saying, “They’re my boys. They came to my house, we hung out. I have a pool so we all went in and chilled out.”
It remains to be seen whether the new found friends will take their antics into the studio, meanwhile Bieber’s latest, Believe, drops tomorrow.
– Nee-Sa Lossing, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Lady Gaga, Demi Lovato, Chris Pine Lead Star-Studded Tribute to Orlando Victims
- Ruby Rose Pens Essay in Support of Taylor Swift
- Rain or Shine, the Beyhive Turns Out for Their Queen
- St. Vincent Dressed as a Toilet For Benefit Show in NYC
- Prince’s ‘Purple Rain’ Jacket & Ruffled Shirt set for Auction
- Justin Bieber Covers Taylor Swift’s ‘I Knew You Were Trouble’