Austin Mahone is the latest YouTube sensation. With over 700,000 Twitter followers and nearly 500,000 Facebook fans the Texas native is poised for stardom.
Before his performance at B96/Chicago’s Summer Bash this weekend Austin chatted about his rise in the music world and his upcoming album.
“It feels really good. I’m really excited that all this stuff is happening,” he said. “I’m very fortunate.”
Austin had quite the weekend, sharing the stage with acts like The Wanted, Flo Rida, Big Time Rush and Mike Posner. He took to Twitter to share some exclusive photos and his own sentiments with his fans.
— Austin Mahone (@AustinMahone) June 18, 2012
— Austin Mahone (@AustinMahone) June 17, 2012
Austin continues to keep busy and has two upcoming performances this weekend, one in New York on June 22 and another in Los Angeles on June 24. Meanwhile, he revealed he’s in the very early stages of working on an album. While he explained it won’t be released any time soon fans can continue to keep up-to-date with Austin on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
– Annie Reuter CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Win Tickets To An Advanced Screening Of ‘Kong: Skull Island’
- Beyoncé Cancels Coachella Performances
- Jidenna Chases Lost Love in ‘Bambi’ Video
- What’s The Craziest Diet You’ve Tried That Actually Worked?
- Rihanna Wins Harvard’s Humanitarian of the Year Award
- Sinead O’Connor Apologizes for Accusing Arsenio Hall of Giving Prince Drugs