The TV just isn’t enough to contain Adam Levine, so he’s heading to the big screen.
The Maroon 5 frontman will reportedly have a role in the romantic drama, Can A Song Save Your Life? alongside Keira Knightley and Mark “The Hulk” Ruffalo. Levine is going for a real stretch here, playing an aspiring singer who breaks his girlfriend’s (played by Knightley) heart. This will be Levine’s debut film role.
Though the singer hasn’t confirmed the news himself, on June 15 he tweeted about an exciting new project that left fans curious.
I wish I could reveal what I am doing right now. It’s certainly a first for me. You’ll soon understand.
— Adam Levine (@adamlevine) June 15, 2012
Recently, Levine confirmed that he’ll make his acting debut in the upcoming season of American Horror Story on FX. And if the singer wasn’t busy enough, Maroon 5 is getting set to release their 4th studio album, Overexposed on June 22. This is all before he returns for the third season of The Voice on September 10.
Watch Adam try his hand at acting like an action star in Maroon 5’s new video for “Payphone,” below.
–Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Alicia Keys’ New Song ‘Back to Life’ Featured in Disney’s ‘Queen of Katwe’
- Watch Demi Lovato Surprise Fans as a Lyft Driver
- Eddie Vedder Contributes New Song ‘Out of Sand’ to ‘Twin Peaks’ Soundtrack
- Kanye West Wants to Design Chicago School Uniforms
- ‘Surviving Compton’ Biopic Tells Michel’le Toussaint’s Story
- Black Eyed Peas Re-Release ‘Where is the Love?’ with Justin Timberlake, Usher, More