The TV just isn’t enough to contain Adam Levine, so he’s heading to the big screen.
The Maroon 5 frontman will reportedly have a role in the romantic drama, Can A Song Save Your Life? alongside Keira Knightley and Mark “The Hulk” Ruffalo. Levine is going for a real stretch here, playing an aspiring singer who breaks his girlfriend’s (played by Knightley) heart. This will be Levine’s debut film role.
Though the singer hasn’t confirmed the news himself, on June 15 he tweeted about an exciting new project that left fans curious.
I wish I could reveal what I am doing right now. It’s certainly a first for me. You’ll soon understand.
— Adam Levine (@adamlevine) June 15, 2012
Recently, Levine confirmed that he’ll make his acting debut in the upcoming season of American Horror Story on FX. And if the singer wasn’t busy enough, Maroon 5 is getting set to release their 4th studio album, Overexposed on June 22. This is all before he returns for the third season of The Voice on September 10.
Watch Adam try his hand at acting like an action star in Maroon 5’s new video for “Payphone,” below.
–Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly
- Watch Ellie Goulding Sing a Country Version of ‘Love Me Like You Do’