Robin Thicke Exposes Fatherly Love, Gets Personal For “People”
Proud papa, Robin Thicke can’t stop gushing about his baby boy, Julien Fuego, but that doesn’t mean he’s ready for another kid just yet.
The Duets superstar recently told People that one baby is enough for him and wife, actress Paula Patton, at least for now.
“We’re not planning to have more kids any time soon,” Thicke said. “It’s hard enough to balance things the way they are. I don’t want to throw another child into the mix right now.”
With his new TV gig, Thicke admits it can get a little tough to spend quality time with his 2-year-old son, but he finds ways.
“I try to have him come to the set if I can, and I spend a couple of hours with him,” he said. “He’s been in my dressing room, playing with Play-Doh. I really love when I’m with him.”
Thicke is also really in love with his wife, who he met at 16 and then married in 2005.
“I hope I can be as strong and brilliant as she is,” he raves. “She’s the most incredible person I’ve ever met, and I always knew it.”
Patton has appeared with her husband in his music videos for “Lost Without U” from 2007’s The Evolution of Robin Thicke and in his video for “Love and War” off his latest album of the same name.
-Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- New Album from Janet Jackson is Coming Soon
- Posthumous Album of Robin Gibb’s Final Recordings Coming in September
- Lorde to Curate ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1′ Soundtrack
- Katy Perry Gets Down with Her Summer Self in ‘This is How We Do’ Video: Watch
- Andy Grammer Champions Honesty on New Album ‘Magazines or Novels’
- Jenny Lewis Gets Her Own Wine In Honor of ‘The Voyager’