Before One Direction played their sold out show at San Jose State Event Center, they took shared some pizza with 99.7 [NOW!]/San Francisco and revealed the nicest intra-band jealousies imaginable.
The UK boy band has seen a meteoric rise but their high level of success, according to Zayn Malik, has not gone to their heads.
“We’re just doing what we’re doing.” Malik commented, “And whatever records we break we just take along with us.”
Despite their humility about their success, when pressed all five guys did admit to being jealous of one of their band mates.
“I wish I could riff like Zayn.”
“I’m a little bit jealous of Liam’s 6-pack.”
“Zayn’s quiff [ed note: British for hair]”
“I wish I was a funny as Louis.”
“I wish I had Niall’s Irish accent.”
Bradford Hornsby, 99.7 [NOW!]/San Francisco
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Kenny Chesney Duets with P!nk on ‘Setting the World On Fire’
- Prince’s Family Plans Minneapolis Tribute Concert
- Gwen Stefani Shares Stage with Young, Bullied Boy
- Lady Gaga Covers The Beatles, Neil Young at Invite-Only DNC Concert
- Katy Perry Sings ‘Rise’ and ‘Roar’ at DNC
- MTV Classic to Launch Aug 1 with Focus on 90s