One Direction Admit Band Jealousies
Before One Direction played their sold out show at San Jose State Event Center, they took shared some pizza with 99.7 [NOW!]/San Francisco and revealed the nicest intra-band jealousies imaginable.
The UK boy band has seen a meteoric rise but their high level of success, according to Zayn Malik, has not gone to their heads.
“We’re just doing what we’re doing.” Malik commented, “And whatever records we break we just take along with us.”
Despite their humility about their success, when pressed all five guys did admit to being jealous of one of their band mates.
“I wish I could riff like Zayn.”
“I’m a little bit jealous of Liam’s 6-pack.”
“Zayn’s quiff [ed note: British for hair]“
“I wish I was a funny as Louis.”
“I wish I had Niall’s Irish accent.”
Bradford Hornsby, 99.7 [NOW!]/San Francisco
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Watch Kings of Leon Rate the Best Cheesesteaks of Philadelphia
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo