One Direction Admit Band Jealousies
Before One Direction played their sold out show at San Jose State Event Center, they took shared some pizza with 99.7 [NOW!]/San Francisco and revealed the nicest intra-band jealousies imaginable.
The UK boy band has seen a meteoric rise but their high level of success, according to Zayn Malik, has not gone to their heads.
“We’re just doing what we’re doing.” Malik commented, “And whatever records we break we just take along with us.”
Despite their humility about their success, when pressed all five guys did admit to being jealous of one of their band mates.
“I wish I could riff like Zayn.”
“I’m a little bit jealous of Liam’s 6-pack.”
“Zayn’s quiff [ed note: British for hair]“
“I wish I was a funny as Louis.”
“I wish I had Niall’s Irish accent.”
Bradford Hornsby, 99.7 [NOW!]/San Francisco
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Bruce Springsteen Hadn’t Read ‘The Grapes of Wrath’ Before Writing ‘The Ghost of Tom Joad’
- Enter to Win: One Direction at MetLife Stadium
- Interview: Bea Miller Dreams of Ed Sheeran, Nirvana, Non-Slutty Halloween Costumes
- Pharrell Teases New N.E.R.D. Album
- Lorde Calls Kanye West Her ‘Idol,’ Discusses Their Awkward First Phone Call
- Metallica Plan Reissues of ‘Ride the Lightning,’ ‘Master of Puppets’