Jason Mraz might be touring halfway across the world right now, but he hasn’t forgotten about his American fans.
In fact, he’s released a short video that teases the upcoming American leg of Tour Is A Four Letter Word, which kicks off July 1 in Honolulu, Hawaii.
In the sneak peek Mraz released through Twitter, he shows off the fun that was had at his tour kick-off in Busan, South Korea on June 8. Fans don’t only get to see the “I Won’t Give Up” singer wearing a multitude of headwear, but get a chance to check out his hip-shaking dance moves and his elaborate live band playing a little bit of “Everything is Sound” off his lastest, Love Is a Four Letter Word. Plus, it seems concertgoers will be able to take a picture with the singer (or at least his cardboard cut-out).
Fans who come early to his stateside dates will get a chance to check out Mraz’s friend Christina Perri, who will be the opener for the tour. The two recently teamed up to record an in-studio video of her song “Distance.”
Watch Mraz’s tour teaser below and go here to check out a full list of his tour dates.
–Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Karen and Jeffrey Reveal the One Simple Trick To Make You Irresistible To Men
- Michael Jackson’s Daughter Paris Claims He Was Murdered
- The Britney Spears Biopic Trailer is Here
- Fifth Harmony, Carly Rae Jepsen, Nick Jonas Set for NHL All-Star Game
- The Weeknd’s Albums and Mixtapes Ranked
- Justin Timberlake, Lin-Manuel Miranda Nominated for Oscars