A rep for the NYC police department confirmed to CBS Local that an altercation occurred at around 4:00am at 34 Vandam street (club W.i.P.). There were five people injured, one male and four females. All suffered non life-threatening lacerations. A photo of an injured man, allegedly Brown’s longtime body guard, has since surfaced but police could not confirm him as one of the injured.
While police say they responded to a 9-1-1 call about a disorderly group, other reports have identified the group as entourages of Brown, 23, and Drake, 25, who allegedly got into an altercation at the club.
Brown posted an Instagram photo displaying a gash on his chin, allegedly from a bottle thrown at him at the club.
“How u party wit rich n—– that hate? Lol… Throwing bottles like girls? #shameonya!” Brown wrote on Twitter. It was just one in a series of posts which have since been removed.
By the time the NYPD arrived at the club Thursday morning, both singers had already left the venue. No arrests were made.
Check out Brown’s injury here. —Keith Murphy, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Why Did Drake Cut Kanye and Jay Z from ‘Views’?
- Justin Timberlake Pokes Fun at ‘It’s Gonna Be May’ Meme
- Who Are the Twins from Drake’s ‘Views’?
- Tom DeLonge on New Blink 182, Future with Band
- Prince’s ‘Purple Rain’ Jacket up for Auction
- Iggy Azalea’s Advice on Social Media Trolls: ‘Don’t Take the Bait’