The bandmembers announced the chat today in a post on their website. “Charles, Hillary and Dave will be sitting down next Thursday,” they wrote, “from their stage in Birmingham, AL to chat with you all LIVE around the globe!” The band is playing at Birmingham’s Oak Mountain Amphitheater that evening.
Fans can submit questions in advance on the group’s Facebook page (you’ll have to “Like” them to submit, of course).
The chat serves as a kickoff to the group’s European ‘Own the Night’ tour, which begins in July.
– Kurt Wolff, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Hall & Oates Reflect on 4 Decades of Making Music
- Halsey’s ‘Hopeless Fountain Kingdom’ Features Quavo, Lauren Jauregui
- 2 Truths and a Lie Concert Edition: Karen & Jeffrey Get In on the ’10 Bands’ Facebook Trend
- OneRepublic Drop New Song ‘No Vacancy’
- Harry Styles Announces 2017 Tour
- Bruno Mars Adds Ludacris to Gucci Mane Remix of ‘That’s What I Like’