The bandmembers announced the chat today in a post on their website. “Charles, Hillary and Dave will be sitting down next Thursday,” they wrote, “from their stage in Birmingham, AL to chat with you all LIVE around the globe!” The band is playing at Birmingham’s Oak Mountain Amphitheater that evening.
Fans can submit questions in advance on the group’s Facebook page (you’ll have to “Like” them to submit, of course).
The chat serves as a kickoff to the group’s European ‘Own the Night’ tour, which begins in July.
– Kurt Wolff, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Andrew McMahon’s ‘Fire Escape’ Video Stars Two Lovable Dancing Balloons
- Mary J. Blige Challenges Hillary Clinton with Bruce Springsteen Cover
- The Will & Grace Reunion Was Everything We Hoped for and More
- The Lumineers Announce 2017 Tour Dates
- Is Ariana Grande Considering a Move to Country Music?
- Katy Perry Gets Naked to Get Out the Vote