The bandmembers announced the chat today in a post on their website. “Charles, Hillary and Dave will be sitting down next Thursday,” they wrote, “from their stage in Birmingham, AL to chat with you all LIVE around the globe!” The band is playing at Birmingham’s Oak Mountain Amphitheater that evening.
Fans can submit questions in advance on the group’s Facebook page (you’ll have to “Like” them to submit, of course).
The chat serves as a kickoff to the group’s European ‘Own the Night’ tour, which begins in July.
– Kurt Wolff, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Will Nicki Minaj Edit Music Video after London Terror Attacks?
- Will Nicki Minaj Edit ‘No Frauds’ Video after London Terror Attacks?
- Selena Gomez Shoots Footage of The Weeknd from Side of Stage
- Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, More Celebrate Elton John’s 70th Birthday Bash
- Watch Sia Sing About Songs on Adorable ‘Sesame Street’ Appearance
- Snoop Dogg to Induct Tupac into Rock & Roll Hall of Fame