The bandmembers announced the chat today in a post on their website. “Charles, Hillary and Dave will be sitting down next Thursday,” they wrote, “from their stage in Birmingham, AL to chat with you all LIVE around the globe!” The band is playing at Birmingham’s Oak Mountain Amphitheater that evening.
Fans can submit questions in advance on the group’s Facebook page (you’ll have to “Like” them to submit, of course).
The chat serves as a kickoff to the group’s European ‘Own the Night’ tour, which begins in July.
- Kurt Wolff, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Jon Bon Jovi To Justin Bieber: ‘You’re an a**hole’
- Despite No New Music, One Direction Aims To Rule Summer With Book, 3-D Film & Tour
- On The Charts: Vampire Weekend’s Second No. 1 Album
- Backstreet’s Back: Charli XCX Covers ‘I Want It That Way’
- Sara Bareilles Set To Play LGBT Democratic Fundraiser In New York
- Producer Steve Lillywhite Attributes U2 Connection To Ian Curtis Death