One Direction’s Liam Payne Reveals What He Likes In A Girlfriend
“All of us lads have different tastes. My and Niall’s tastes are quite similar. We like shy girls who aren’t too in your face. They’re cute,” he said. “Nice smile, good sense of humor, just fun people.”
Liam said he’s okay with tattoos on girls and admitted that his girlfriend (sorry, ladies!) has one tattoo on her wrist.
“Me, Zayn and Louis I do believe have girlfriends,” he continued. The other two boys are still up for grabs though. So . . .”
As far as what he ultimately wants in a girlfriend, it’s trust.
“I suppose someone who just really cares about you. My girlfriend, she’s great. Whenever I’m on the road she doesn’t give me too much hassle,” he said. “We talk whenever we can and we just make the most of it. She’s really good. She doesn’t get jealous either which is obviously key in this sort of thing.”
While Liam said being on the road is tough, his girlfriend has been with him since day one.
“I’ve been with my girlfriend since we’ve started this,” he said. “I haven’t been home in months and months now. Last year I was actually where I came from for 30 days of the year. It’s a lot of time on the road but the fans make it great.”
- Annie Reuter CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Billboard Hot 100 Sets Record for Gridlock as ‘Happy’ Retains Top Spot
- 10 Women Who Should Headline Coachella In 2015
- Jay Z Is Bringing His Made in America Festival to the West Coast, While Still Keeping It In Philly
- Watch Taylor Swift Surprise a Fan at Her Bridal Shower
- Watch: Pharrell Cries As People Dance To “Happy”
- Miley Cyrus Hospitalized For Severe Allergic Reaction, Cancels Shows