One Direction’s Liam Payne Reveals What He Likes In A Girlfriend
“All of us lads have different tastes. My and Niall’s tastes are quite similar. We like shy girls who aren’t too in your face. They’re cute,” he said. “Nice smile, good sense of humor, just fun people.”
Liam said he’s okay with tattoos on girls and admitted that his girlfriend (sorry, ladies!) has one tattoo on her wrist.
“Me, Zayn and Louis I do believe have girlfriends,” he continued. The other two boys are still up for grabs though. So . . .”
As far as what he ultimately wants in a girlfriend, it’s trust.
“I suppose someone who just really cares about you. My girlfriend, she’s great. Whenever I’m on the road she doesn’t give me too much hassle,” he said. “We talk whenever we can and we just make the most of it. She’s really good. She doesn’t get jealous either which is obviously key in this sort of thing.”
While Liam said being on the road is tough, his girlfriend has been with him since day one.
“I’ve been with my girlfriend since we’ve started this,” he said. “I haven’t been home in months and months now. Last year I was actually where I came from for 30 days of the year. It’s a lot of time on the road but the fans make it great.”
- Annie Reuter CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Check Out Rihanna’s Sensual New Rogue Man Fragrance Ads
- Katy Perry Isn’t Part of the Illuminati — But She’d Like to Be
- Sam Smith’s Video for ‘I’m Not The Only One’ Gives Us a Very Sad Dianna Agron
- Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch Could Be Yours For $50 Million
- Radiohead: Jonny Greenwood Announces Live Debut of ‘Water,’ Phil Selway Releases ‘Coming Up for Air’ Video
- Ne-Yo Sues Ex-Manager Who Allegedly Cheated Him Out of Over $4 Million