As a celebrity it isn’t always a great idea to appear out in public with some new bling. Especially if that new bling is on your ring finger. Rumors start to fly. And this week the internet was abuzz with rumors that Jennifer Lopez was engaged to her current boyfriend Casper Smart.
But J-Lo wasn’t having any of it. She did the only thing a celebrity can do in this day and age to defend themselves. She took to her website.
Jenny from the block put a blog post on her official site entitled “The J-Low: The Truth About ‘The Ring’”. It wasn’t a long post, starting with, “Rumors!!! Don’t be fooled by the rocks that I got. No engagement!” She finished the post by asking her fans, “What is the best way to stop a false rumor?”
Will this post be enough to stop the paparazzi and internet media from speculating on the current dating status of J-Lo and Smart? Probably not.
Garret HeinrichThe New 103.7 Lite FM
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- GRAMMY Hall of Fame Inducts 27 New Recordings from Dolly Parton, The Rolling Stones, U2 and More
- DJ Earworm Releases “United State of Pop 2013″
- Watch Mary J. Blige Reveal Her ‘Favorite Things’ In New Video
- R. Kelly’s ‘Trapped in the Closet’ to Return with New Chapters in 2014
- Jay Z Goes Vegan for Health, Supporting His Friend’s Business
- One Direction Makes Chart History with ‘Midnight Memories’