Jennifer Lopez Addresses Engagement Rumors: “Don’t Be Fooled By The Rocks That I Got”
As a celebrity it isn’t always a great idea to appear out in public with some new bling. Especially if that new bling is on your ring finger. Rumors start to fly. And this week the internet was abuzz with rumors that Jennifer Lopez was engaged to her current boyfriend Casper Smart.
But J-Lo wasn’t having any of it. She did the only thing a celebrity can do in this day and age to defend themselves. She took to her website.
Jenny from the block put a blog post on her official site entitled “The J-Low: The Truth About ‘The Ring'”. It wasn’t a long post, starting with, “Rumors!!! Don’t be fooled by the rocks that I got. No engagement!” She finished the post by asking her fans, “What is the best way to stop a false rumor?”
Will this post be enough to stop the paparazzi and internet media from speculating on the current dating status of J-Lo and Smart? Probably not.
Garret HeinrichThe New 103.7 Lite FM
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Forecastle 2015: Sam Smith, My Morning Jacket, Modest Mouse Headlining
- Texas High Schoolers Take ‘Uptown Funk’ Dance Viral: Watch
- N.E.R.D. Get the SpongeBob Treatment in ‘Squeeze Me’ Video: Watch
- Watch the ‘Fantastic Four’ Trailer
- New ‘Victoria’s Secret Swim Special’ To Air On CBS