One Direction’s adventures in the desert town of Phoenix were hot — and not just because the summer temperatures were soaring. Harry Styles pulled off a surprising video bomb of his fellow bandmates.
During an interview with 101.5 Jamz/Phoenix, Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson were talking about what they look for in a girl and the excitement that comes from all their successes so far. Styles and Niall Horan were in the background, popping in and out of the band’s dressing room.
After Tomlinson and Malik claimed to be “partners in crime” and the “troublemakers of the group,” Styles decided to pull a little prank on his bandmates — perhaps to show them who the real troublemaker is. He wanted to to distract the guys and ended up flashing an unexpected part of himself. Thanks to Tomlinson pointing it out, we got it on camera.
In the interview, Malik jokingly admitted that what’s he’s looking for is, “A lady to show me what I’m looking for.”
Tomlinson ended on a serious note with a shout out to the fans. “We just want to say a massive thank you to everyone whose ever supported us and keep it up. You guys are doing great.”
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Adele Will Perform at the GRAMMYs
- Listen to John Mellencamp’s New Song ‘Easy Target’
- John Mayer Reveals Motivation for ‘The Search for Everything Wave One’
- Jackie Evancho Prepares for Her Big Inaguration Gig
- Common Addresses Women’s Health at Gig for Planned Parenthood
- Solange, Esperanza Spalding Deliver at Peace Ball