Lady Gaga Incurs Head Injury In New Zealand
The good people of Indonesia are probably doing a great big “We told you so” in Lady Gaga’s general direction.
Our New York girl has seen her fair share of trouble this world tour, death threats, bannings, and now a head injury to boot. After a more than chilly reception in the Asian handle of her her tour, Gaga hit up a new, more friendly continent. But even the Gaga-loving show in Auckland, New Zealand had its dangers.
While performing Judas on Sunday, one of Gaga’s backup dancers accidentally hit her in the head with a pole. Gaga grabbed her head for a few seconds, but kept on singing. Later she announced to the crowd, “I want to apologize, I did hit my head and I think I may have a concussion but don’t you worry I will finish this show.”
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay Take on Body Acceptance, Ballet in ‘True Love’ Video: Watch
- Radio.com Minimation: The Who Can’t Escape Their Fans
- ‘Zombie’ Who Bit Man During Arctic Monkeys Set at Lollapalooza in Police Custody
- Win Front Row Tickets To The Fresh Fall Fest
- Enter To Win: New York Zipline Adventures
- Miley Cyrus Banned From Performing in Dominican Republic