The good people of Indonesia are probably doing a great big “We told you so” in Lady Gaga’s general direction.
Our New York girl has seen her fair share of trouble this world tour, death threats, bannings, and now a head injury to boot. After a more than chilly reception in the Asian handle of her her tour, Gaga hit up a new, more friendly continent. But even the Gaga-loving show in Auckland, New Zealand had its dangers.
While performing Judas on Sunday, one of Gaga’s backup dancers accidentally hit her in the head with a pole. Gaga grabbed her head for a few seconds, but kept on singing. Later she announced to the crowd, “I want to apologize, I did hit my head and I think I may have a concussion but don’t you worry I will finish this show.”
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Justin Bieber is Back on Instagram
- Drake Presents Rihanna with Vanguard Award… and His “Love”
- Here’s Kanye’s Full, Undiluted MTV Video Music Awards Speech
- Here’s the Full List of 2016 VMA Winners
- Win Tickets For Goo Goo Dolls At The Beacon Theatre
- The 2016 Video Music Awards’ Most Outrageous Moments