Lady Gaga Incurs Head Injury In New Zealand
The good people of Indonesia are probably doing a great big “We told you so” in Lady Gaga’s general direction.
Our New York girl has seen her fair share of trouble this world tour, death threats, bannings, and now a head injury to boot. After a more than chilly reception in the Asian handle of her her tour, Gaga hit up a new, more friendly continent. But even the Gaga-loving show in Auckland, New Zealand had its dangers.
While performing Judas on Sunday, one of Gaga’s backup dancers accidentally hit her in the head with a pole. Gaga grabbed her head for a few seconds, but kept on singing. Later she announced to the crowd, “I want to apologize, I did hit my head and I think I may have a concussion but don’t you worry I will finish this show.”
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Yep, That’s U2 Busking in the New York City Subway
- Watch Jimmy Fallon and Jack Black Redo Extreme’s ‘More Than Words’ Video for Some Reason
- Beyoncé Didn’t Inspire Kim Kardashian’s Met Gala Look—So Who Did?
- Sam Smith Seeks Treatment for Vocal Cord Hemorrhage After Canceling Additional Tour Dates
- 5 Seconds of Summer Debut New Song ‘Permanent Vacation’ Live: Watch
- Beyoncé Dared to Bare It All at Met Gala 2015: See the Photos