Lady Gaga Incurs Head Injury In New Zealand
The good people of Indonesia are probably doing a great big “We told you so” in Lady Gaga’s general direction.
Our New York girl has seen her fair share of trouble this world tour, death threats, bannings, and now a head injury to boot. After a more than chilly reception in the Asian handle of her her tour, Gaga hit up a new, more friendly continent. But even the Gaga-loving show in Auckland, New Zealand had its dangers.
While performing Judas on Sunday, one of Gaga’s backup dancers accidentally hit her in the head with a pole. Gaga grabbed her head for a few seconds, but kept on singing. Later she announced to the crowd, “I want to apologize, I did hit my head and I think I may have a concussion but don’t you worry I will finish this show.”
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Watch Kings of Leon Rate the Best Cheesesteaks of Philadelphia
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo