Lady Gaga Incurs Head Injury In New Zealand
The good people of Indonesia are probably doing a great big “We told you so” in Lady Gaga’s general direction.
Our New York girl has seen her fair share of trouble this world tour, death threats, bannings, and now a head injury to boot. After a more than chilly reception in the Asian handle of her her tour, Gaga hit up a new, more friendly continent. But even the Gaga-loving show in Auckland, New Zealand had its dangers.
While performing Judas on Sunday, one of Gaga’s backup dancers accidentally hit her in the head with a pole. Gaga grabbed her head for a few seconds, but kept on singing. Later she announced to the crowd, “I want to apologize, I did hit my head and I think I may have a concussion but don’t you worry I will finish this show.”
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- We Can Survive Recap: Taylor Swift, Pharrell, Ariana Grande Dazzle the Hollywood Bowl
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- Impact: Taylor Swift Reveals Her Pop Side on New Album ‘1989’
- Matt Nathanson Partners with Starkey Hearing Foundation to Raise Awareness for the Hearing Impaired
- #InThatOrder: Ranking Maroon 5 Albums From Worst To Best