Daniel Powter Hits The Beach For “Cupid”
This summer will see new music from Daniel Powter, with Turn On The Lights coming on August 14. It’s the fourth studio release from the singer who brought us the hugely popular, “Bad Day.”
The first single off of “Lights” is another sentimental song from Powter, a track called “Cupid.” The video for it was shot on the beaches of Malibu, California, but it wasn’t all sun and fun as Daniel told CBS Local.
“I knew the minute I broke my foot running in the water that this was good luck… I loved making the video…I’m pretty sure that most people know how much I despise the video making process, however Neal [Tardio], Michael [Carney] I had a great time with all the cast and crew. I felt the story was real and true. Maybe not everyone can relate to this family because they didn’t have one growing up, but I hope it inspires them to build a family of their own”
Check out this exclusive look behind the scenes of the video shoot the day.
And here’s the finished product:
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Interview: Joe Perry on Marriage, His New Memoir and the Future of Aerosmith
- Annie Lennox Says Twerking Has Nothing to Do with Feminism
- There’s All Kinds of Color in Gwen Stefani’s Video for ‘Baby Don’t Lie': Watch
- UNICEF Using Music to Educate Liberia About Ebola with ‘Ebola is Real': Listen
- Taylor Swift is Your Tour Guide in ‘Welcome to New York’
- Watch Taylor Swift’s Visit with the Naked Chef, ‘Shake It Off’ Parody ‘Bake It Off’