Daniel Powter Hits The Beach For “Cupid”
This summer will see new music from Daniel Powter, with Turn On The Lights coming on August 14. It’s the fourth studio release from the singer who brought us the hugely popular, “Bad Day.”
The first single off of “Lights” is another sentimental song from Powter, a track called “Cupid.” The video for it was shot on the beaches of Malibu, California, but it wasn’t all sun and fun as Daniel told CBS Local.
“I knew the minute I broke my foot running in the water that this was good luck… I loved making the video…I’m pretty sure that most people know how much I despise the video making process, however Neal [Tardio], Michael [Carney] I had a great time with all the cast and crew. I felt the story was real and true. Maybe not everyone can relate to this family because they didn’t have one growing up, but I hope it inspires them to build a family of their own”
Check out this exclusive look behind the scenes of the video shoot the day.
And here’s the finished product:
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Led Zeppelin Announces Reissues of ‘Untitled’ Fourth LP and ‘Houses of the Holy’
- Maroon 5 Finally Find More Than a Friend in ‘It Was Always You’
- Single Again: Eve 6 – ‘Inside Out’
- Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj & Jessie J Join Forces for Sassy New Song ‘Bang Bang’
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett To Release Jazz Duets Album ‘Cheek to Cheek’ This Fall
- Q&A: La Roux Faces Sexism Amid Her Summery, ’70s Sci-Fi Album ‘Trouble In Paradise’