The Guys at Tony’s Auto Repair in Brooklyn Can’t Wait for the Tony Awards this Weekend (Yeah, Right)!
Sometimes you get an idea in your head that you just can’t shake loose. That’s what happened to us after Producer Craig said, “Hey! We should call a guy named Tony to see if he knows anything about the awards show named for him!”
It sounded like a funny idea so we started scouring the phone book (ummm, actually the Internet because who has a phone book anymore?!) for a victim, errr, a Tony to talk to.
And that’s how we found Tony’s Auto Repair on Metropolitan Avenue in Brooklyn…
We didn’t get a Tony, but we got a Dominick. Dominick the singing mechanic…
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Ingrid Michaelson Looks To The Past For Inspiration On ‘Time Machine’
- War Gets Romantic in Vance Joy’s ‘Georgia’ Video: Watch
- Ed Sheeran Gives Newly Married Couple Surprise of a Lifetime at Their Wedding: Watch
- Here’s Billy Zane Reading Tweets Meant for Zayn Malik
- Duran Duran’s New Album Features Nile Rodgers, John Frusciante, Mark Ronson Collabs