The Guys at Tony’s Auto Repair in Brooklyn Can’t Wait for the Tony Awards this Weekend (Yeah, Right)!
Sometimes you get an idea in your head that you just can’t shake loose. That’s what happened to us after Producer Craig said, “Hey! We should call a guy named Tony to see if he knows anything about the awards show named for him!”
It sounded like a funny idea so we started scouring the phone book (ummm, actually the Internet because who has a phone book anymore?!) for a victim, errr, a Tony to talk to.
And that’s how we found Tony’s Auto Repair on Metropolitan Avenue in Brooklyn…
We didn’t get a Tony, but we got a Dominick. Dominick the singing mechanic…
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Enter To Win: Phillip Phillips Autographed Guitar
- Kanye West, Lorde Reportedly Getting Together in the Studio
- Bono Calls U2’s Surprise iTunes Album Release ‘Punk Rock': ‘Annoy People and Get in Their Faces’
- Prince Releases New Song ‘Funknroll': Listen
- This Week On FM Magazine: Gilda’s Club Northern New Jersey