The Guys at Tony’s Auto Repair in Brooklyn Can’t Wait for the Tony Awards this Weekend (Yeah, Right)!
Sometimes you get an idea in your head that you just can’t shake loose. That’s what happened to us after Producer Craig said, “Hey! We should call a guy named Tony to see if he knows anything about the awards show named for him!”
It sounded like a funny idea so we started scouring the phone book (ummm, actually the Internet because who has a phone book anymore?!) for a victim, errr, a Tony to talk to.
And that’s how we found Tony’s Auto Repair on Metropolitan Avenue in Brooklyn…
We didn’t get a Tony, but we got a Dominick. Dominick the singing mechanic…
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Gwen Stefani Working with Pharrell on New Solo Album
- U2 Become Eligible for 2015 GRAMMYs by Releasing Limited-Edition ‘Songs of Innocence’ Vinyl
- Annie Lennox Talks Feminism, Calls Beyonce ‘Feminist Lite’
- Watch the Video for Paul McCartney & Wings’ ‘Call Me Back Again’
- New Found Glory Claims One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Copies One of Their Songs