Sometimes you get an idea in your head that you just can’t shake loose. That’s what happened to us after Producer Craig said, “Hey! We should call a guy named Tony to see if he knows anything about the awards show named for him!”
It sounded like a funny idea so we started scouring the phone book (ummm, actually the Internet because who has a phone book anymore?!) for a victim, errr, a Tony to talk to.
And that’s how we found Tony’s Auto Repair on Metropolitan Avenue in Brooklyn…
We didn’t get a Tony, but we got a Dominick. Dominick the singing mechanic…
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Tickets To SPF In Las Vegas!
- Have You Ever Received An Inappropriate Text Message at the Absolute Worst Time Ever?
- Paris Jackson Shares Photos with Godfather Macaulay Culkin
- Katy Perry Becomes Guy Fieri for Lookalike Day
- Bruno Mars Drops ‘That’s What I Like’ Remixes Featuring Gucci Mane, PARTYNEXTDOOR & Others