NEW YORK (WFAN/AP) – Johan Santana made history the last time he took the mound.
A win over the Yankees might be satisfying enough this time.
Coming off the first no-hitter in the history of the Mets, Santana will be well-rested when he takes the mound at Yankee Stadium on Friday night for the first installment of the 2012 Subway Series.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Pharrell Gets Political at VH1’s ‘Hip Hop Honors’
- Lady Gaga Talks Chronic Pain Condition in New ‘Five Foot Two’ Trailer
- Demi Lovato and Jimmy Fallon Take Best Friend Challenge
- Canadian Punk Band Accidentally Pressed Onto Beyoncé ‘Lemonade’ Vinyl
- George Michael’s ‘Freedom’ Documentary Gets Teaser Trailer