NEW YORK (WFAN/AP) – Johan Santana made history the last time he took the mound.
A win over the Yankees might be satisfying enough this time.
Coming off the first no-hitter in the history of the Mets, Santana will be well-rested when he takes the mound at Yankee Stadium on Friday night for the first installment of the 2012 Subway Series.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Win Tickets To SPF In Las Vegas!
- Have You Ever Received An Inappropriate Text Message at the Absolute Worst Time Ever?
- Paris Jackson Shares Photos with Godfather Macaulay Culkin
- Katy Perry Becomes Guy Fieri for Lookalike Day
- Bruno Mars Drops ‘That’s What I Like’ Remixes Featuring Gucci Mane, PARTYNEXTDOOR & Others