If you live in the San Diego area and you’ve been hearing a hum around town, it’s not a swarm of bees you should be worried about – it’s almost certainly the fans gearing up for tonight’s sold-out show at Viejas Arena.
It’s a collective scream really, one that’s been building for a few days since the boys behind this summer’s hottest concert ticket landed their British touring behemoth in San Diego.
And while fans have been scouring the city looking for any sign of the world’s latest/greatest Boy Band, the boys themselves have been scouring the city looking for any sign of Ron Burgundy…
Anchorman 2 is expected to be released in 2013 — just time for One Direction’s next U.S. tour. Until then, here’s a little teaser trailer for you Niall:
— Jen Markham & Tim Mudd, Energy 103.7/San Diego
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Adele Will Perform at the GRAMMYs
- Listen to John Mellencamp’s New Song ‘Easy Target’
- John Mayer Reveals Motivation for ‘The Search for Everything Wave One’
- Jackie Evancho Prepares for Her Big Inaguration Gig
- Common Addresses Women’s Health at Gig for Planned Parenthood
- Solange, Esperanza Spalding Deliver at Peace Ball