If you live in the San Diego area and you’ve been hearing a hum around town, it’s not a swarm of bees you should be worried about – it’s almost certainly the fans gearing up for tonight’s sold-out show at Viejas Arena.
It’s a collective scream really, one that’s been building for a few days since the boys behind this summer’s hottest concert ticket landed their British touring behemoth in San Diego.
And while fans have been scouring the city looking for any sign of the world’s latest/greatest Boy Band, the boys themselves have been scouring the city looking for any sign of Ron Burgundy…
Anchorman 2 is expected to be released in 2013 — just time for One Direction’s next U.S. tour. Until then, here’s a little teaser trailer for you Niall:
— Jen Markham & Tim Mudd, Energy 103.7/San Diego
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- John Legend Has All His Luggage, Chill
- Bruno Mars’ ‘That’s What I Like’ Gets PartyNextDoor Remix
- Selena Gomez Celebrates World Kindness Day at LA High School
- Ed Sheeran’s ‘Shape Of You’ Soothes Crying Baby
- Ed Sheeran on Liberian Relief Trip: ‘Nothing Could Have Prepared Me for What I Saw’
- John Mayer Wrote ‘Still Feel Like Your Man’ About Katy Perry