What do a kazoo, bongos, a tambourine and Jimmy Fallon have in common? They’re all things Carly Rae Jepsen can see in the latest viral video rendition of “Call Me Maybe.”
Jepsen, Fallon and The Roots got together backstage before Thursday night’s episode of Late Night with Jimmy Fallon to record their own version of the song of the summer — entirely on instruments you would find in an elementary school classroom.
Making this happen required two recorders, a toy xylophone, a ukulele, a washboard stick, a wood block, and Jespen’s mad triangle playing skills.
Jepsen Tweeted out a hint that the video was coming yesterday.
Is this a contender for the new best viral version of “Call Me Maybe?”
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Listen to Ron Burgundy and Robin Thicke Duet on Christopher Cross’ ‘Ride Like the Wind’ for ‘Anchorman 2′
- Buy Billie Joe Armstrong’s BMW Just in Time for the Holidays
- Peter Gabriel Working On New Album
- Lea Michele Announces Debut Album, Releases New Song ‘Cannonball’
- Behind the Song: Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’
- Do Better Looks Mean Better Grades For High School Students?