“Call Me Maybe” Performed With Elementary School Instruments
What do a kazoo, bongos, a tambourine and Jimmy Fallon have in common? They’re all things Carly Rae Jepsen can see in the latest viral video rendition of “Call Me Maybe.”
Jepsen, Fallon and The Roots got together backstage before Thursday night’s episode of Late Night with Jimmy Fallon to record their own version of the song of the summer — entirely on instruments you would find in an elementary school classroom.
Making this happen required two recorders, a toy xylophone, a ukulele, a washboard stick, a wood block, and Jespen’s mad triangle playing skills.
Jepsen Tweeted out a hint that the video was coming yesterday.
Is this a contender for the new best viral version of “Call Me Maybe?”
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Beyoncé Got Bored and Decided to Film a Video for ’7/11′ in Her Hotel Suite: Watch
- Katy Perry Calls Out ‘Perverted’ Australian Paparazzi in Twitter Rant
- Ariana Grande May Be on Nicki Minaj’s ‘The Pinkprint’
- Peter Gabriel Debuts New Song ‘What Lies Ahead’ Live in Italy: Watch
- Sting to Attempt to Right Broadway ‘Ship’
- Enter to Win: Hozier in Concert