Fresh off another successful season as a coach on The Voice, Adam Levine is ready to get back to performing with his bandmates of Maroon 5. The Los Angeles natives will take their act to the East Coast to perform an exclusive concert at New York City’s Ed Sullivan Theater as a part of the award-winning music concert webcast series “Live On Letterman” on June 26th.
Coinciding with Maroon 5’s “Live On Letterman” performance will be the release of their new album Overexposed, which contains ten pop-infused new tracks, including the album’s lead single and smash hit “Payphone.” The concert will start at 8 PM ET / 5 PM PT and can be watched through the Live on Letterman website.
The live concert will follow the band’s performance on the Late Show with David Letterman, airing later that same evening on your local CBS station. If you can’t make it to your computer screen for the webcast but will be in New York City, head to Times Square and watch the broadcast as it is streamed LIVE on CBS’s Jumbotron!
Maroon 5 will take their show from the Ed Sullivan Theater in New York City and onto the road when they hit cities all across the world:
- 07/21 | Stateline, NV | Harvey’s Lake Tahoe
- 07/27 | Buenos Aires | Estadia Ferro
- 07/29 | Asuncion, Paraguay | Jockey Club Del Paraguay
- 07/31 | Santiago, Chile | Movistar Arena
- 08/02 | Lima, Peru | Estadio Nacional
- 08/14 | Arena Monterrey | Arena Monterrey
- 08/16 | Mexico City | Arena Ciudad de Mexico
- 08/17 | Guadalajara | Auditorio Telmex
- 08/21 | Mexico City | Arena Ciudad de Mexico
- 09/22 | Singapore | Singapore F1 Grand Prix
- 09/29 | Taipei, Taiwan | Taipei Show Hall Ⅱ
- 10/02 | Tokyo, Japan | Budokan
- 10/05 | Jakarta, Indonesia | Istora Senayan
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Preview Lady Gaga on ‘Carpool Karaoke’
- Lady Gaga and Dad Get Matching ‘Joanne’ Tattoos
- Rihanna, Missy Elliott Turn to Social Media to Find Missing Dancer
- Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and More Turn Up for Drake’s Birthday
- Justin Bieber Is Scolding Screaming Fans… Again!
- The Chainsmokers Get ‘Closer’ with Halsey in New Video