Maroon 5 Take Over The “Live On Letterman” Stage On June 26th
Fresh off another successful season as a coach on The Voice, Adam Levine is ready to get back to performing with his bandmates of Maroon 5. The Los Angeles natives will take their act to the East Coast to perform an exclusive concert at New York City’s Ed Sullivan Theater as a part of the award-winning music concert webcast series “Live On Letterman” on June 26th.
Coinciding with Maroon 5’s “Live On Letterman” performance will be the release of their new album Overexposed, which contains ten pop-infused new tracks, including the album’s lead single and smash hit “Payphone.” The concert will start at 8 PM ET / 5 PM PT and can be watched through the Live on Letterman website.
The live concert will follow the band’s performance on the Late Show with David Letterman, airing later that same evening on your local CBS station. If you can’t make it to your computer screen for the webcast but will be in New York City, head to Times Square and watch the broadcast as it is streamed LIVE on CBS’s Jumbotron!
Maroon 5 will take their show from the Ed Sullivan Theater in New York City and onto the road when they hit cities all across the world:
- 07/21 | Stateline, NV | Harvey’s Lake Tahoe
- 07/27 | Buenos Aires | Estadia Ferro
- 07/29 | Asuncion, Paraguay | Jockey Club Del Paraguay
- 07/31 | Santiago, Chile | Movistar Arena
- 08/02 | Lima, Peru | Estadio Nacional
- 08/14 | Arena Monterrey | Arena Monterrey
- 08/16 | Mexico City | Arena Ciudad de Mexico
- 08/17 | Guadalajara | Auditorio Telmex
- 08/21 | Mexico City | Arena Ciudad de Mexico
- 09/22 | Singapore | Singapore F1 Grand Prix
- 09/29 | Taipei, Taiwan | Taipei Show Hall Ⅱ
- 10/02 | Tokyo, Japan | Budokan
- 10/05 | Jakarta, Indonesia | Istora Senayan
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Shania Twain Says New Album is In the Works
- 8-Seconds of White Noise from Taylor Swift Topped the Canadian iTunes Chart
- Sia Does ‘You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile’ For ‘Annie’ Soundtrack: Listen
- Related Questions: Walk the Moon, ‘Shut Up and Dance’
- We Can Survive 2014: What Have the Performers Been Up To?
- Taylor Swift Teases New Song ‘Never Go Out of Style’ in Target Commercial: Watch