She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has SIX losses on her record, so let’s go for another!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
1. The band No Doubt is suing the makers of an interactive game for the misuse of their images. Who is the female lead singer of No Doubt?
2. Sly Stallone and Robert De Niro are in talks to team up for a boxing movie. Of course, Stallone is known for his Rocky movies, but De Niro also starred in an iconic boxing movie. Name that film about the life of Jake Lamotta.
3. This boy band’s song, “What Makes You Beautiful” has been certified double-platinum, signifying sales of two million copies. Who are they?
4. Sex in the City star Cynthia Nixon just married her girlfriend, Christine Marinoni. Who did Cynthia play on the show?
5. Robert Englund is 65 years old. He is best known for the Nightmare On Elm Street films but he also played another famous character, Erik Destler, from this hugely famous book turned musical. Name it.
Want to go up against Kim for your shot to win $102? Give us a call at 800-949-1027 every morning right around 7:10!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- John Mayer Drops New Single ‘Paper Doll’
- Demi Lovato Addresses Rehab Stint At Chicago Concert: ‘I’ve Gotten Through It And You Can Do It Too’
- Depeche Mode’s ‘Concert For The Masses’ Rose Bowl Show, 25 Years Later
- Win A $50 P&G Gift Card
- This Week In Late Night TV: Jimmy Eat World, Muse, Jim James, Chvrches