Tweet Beat: The Queen’s Diamond Jubilee
The British are everywhere this weekend as they celebrate Queen Elizabeth’s Diamond Jubilee. Monday night marked the Diamond Jubilee concert, which featured performances by Jessie J, will.i.am, Kylie Minogue, Stevie Wonder, Elton John, Paul McCartney and many more.
Here’s what some of the performers, and our favorite British stars, had to say about it.
will.i.am meets another, taller, Will.
And performs with Jessie J.
Who was quite jittery.
And later quite amazed.
Paul McCartney rocked some fly shades.
While the boys from the Wanted got very excited about being British.
Who’s Robbie Williams? Let will.i.am tell you.
Kylie Minogue rehearsed in the rain and practiced her wave.
Meanwhile the (fake) Queen took to Twitter for a bit of commentary on the night.
Ellie Goulding got a little emotional.
And Adele blew the whole thing off to go see Coldplay elsewhere in London.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Lance Bass on One Direction: ‘I Just See Harry Leaving Soon’
- Bleachers Remix Sia’s ‘Big Girls Cry': Listen
- Here’s Ariana Grande & Lea Michele Singing Spice Girls on Helium
- ‘Fifty Shades’ Sequels Are Coming in 2017, 2018
- Billy Joel Will Play New York’s Nassau Coliseum’s Final Show
- Terry Crews Doing Vanessa Carlton’s ‘A Thousand Miles’ on Lip Sync Battle is What Dreams Are Made Of: Watch