The British are everywhere this weekend as they celebrate Queen Elizabeth’s Diamond Jubilee. Monday night marked the Diamond Jubilee concert, which featured performances by Jessie J, will.i.am, Kylie Minogue, Stevie Wonder, Elton John, Paul McCartney and many more.
Here’s what some of the performers, and our favorite British stars, had to say about it.
will.i.am meets another, taller, Will.
And performs with Jessie J.
Who was quite jittery.
And later quite amazed.
Paul McCartney rocked some fly shades.
While the boys from the Wanted got very excited about being British.
Who’s Robbie Williams? Let will.i.am tell you.
Kylie Minogue rehearsed in the rain and practiced her wave.
Meanwhile the (fake) Queen took to Twitter for a bit of commentary on the night.
Ellie Goulding got a little emotional.
And Adele blew the whole thing off to go see Coldplay elsewhere in London.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay Share Black and White ‘Everglow’ Video
- Nicki Minaj Celebrates Birthday with Meek Mill in Paradise
- Congress Passes Act to Fight Online Scalping
- DNCE, Charlie Puth, Fifth Harmony & More Team Up For Charity Single
- Justin Bieber Has Most Views on Vevo in 2016, 1.8 Billion
- Louis Tomlinson’s Mother Dies from Leukemia