Thanks to YouTube, you can’t just propose on bended knee with ring in hand anymore. Too many creative men have come up with over the top, super romantic marriage proposals. I’m more of a simple girl. I prefer a heartfelt, private proposal. I would hate to have one of the most important moments of my life all over YouTube or on the Jumbotron at a Yankees game. I don’t mind sharing it after with all my friends and family, but that particular moment should just be the two of us.
But, then again, when Isaac Lamb proposed to his girlfriend Amy Frankel I doubt she saw anything but him – despite over 60 different people singing and dancing to propose to her…
Isaac recruited all their friends and family to lip-synch to Bruno Mars’ Marry You and they danced and sang right in the middle of the street as Amy was completely delighted by each new friend or family member. He even had computer screens with those who couldn’t be there in person Skyping from their homes around the country right in tune with the rest of the group. And this morning we caught up with Isaac to find out who the people were in the big-production proposal, how Amy reacted and what Al Roker said to him…
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Exclusive: Selena Gomez Denies Collaborating with The Weeknd on New Music
- Ariana Grande Posts Heartfelt Letter to Bombing Victims, Plans Benefit Concert
- Hanson’s Kids Star in Adorable ‘I Was Born’ Video
- #TeamTooMuch: You’ll Never Believe Mariah Carey’s Diva Demands On The Set Of Her New Film!
- ‘Despacito’ Beat Works on Every Pop Song. Here’s Proof.