A few months ago, Titanic star Kate Winslet admitted to MTV that any time she hears Celine Dion’s “My Heart Will Go On,” she feels like throwing up. Now, it turns out the movie’s famous theme song turns Dion’s stomach as well.
In an interview with the Today show, the Canadian songstress explained that the song gave her “the opportunity to be associated with a classic to live forever,” but if she counted how many times she’s actually had to sing the ballad it might make her sick too.
As Dion points out though, better her performing it than the movie’s female star.
“If she feels tired just even hearing it, and throwing up,” she said, “I’m glad she was not the one singing it.”
Recently, Dion was forced to cancel five weeks of her Las Vegas show due to an illness that affected her vocal chords. No word yet if singing “My Heart Will Go On” was to blame.
Does the Titanic theme make you want to lose your lunch too? Give it another listen below.
–Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- The 1975 Cover Sade’s ‘By Your Side’
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix’s ‘Touch’
- Jennifer Lopez Continues to Avoid Discussing Her Relationship with Drake
- Florida Georgia Line, Backstreet Boys Drop ‘God, Your Mama and Me’ Video
- Watch Alex Trebek Rap on ‘Jeopardy!’
- Adele, Pearl Jam and Dolly Parton Contribute to Brandi Carlile’s ‘Cover Stories’ Album