A few months ago, Titanic star Kate Winslet admitted to MTV that any time she hears Celine Dion’s “My Heart Will Go On,” she feels like throwing up. Now, it turns out the movie’s famous theme song turns Dion’s stomach as well.
In an interview with the Today show, the Canadian songstress explained that the song gave her “the opportunity to be associated with a classic to live forever,” but if she counted how many times she’s actually had to sing the ballad it might make her sick too.
As Dion points out though, better her performing it than the movie’s female star.
“If she feels tired just even hearing it, and throwing up,” she said, “I’m glad she was not the one singing it.”
Recently, Dion was forced to cancel five weeks of her Las Vegas show due to an illness that affected her vocal chords. No word yet if singing “My Heart Will Go On” was to blame.
Does the Titanic theme make you want to lose your lunch too? Give it another listen below.
–Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Beyoncé Supports Women’s March on Washington
- Questlove will Pay Chrisette Michele Not to Perform at Trump Inauguration
- Will Lady Gaga Perform on Stadium Roof During Super Bowl Halftime?
- 5 Singers Who Could Replace Fergie in Black Eyed Peas
- Jeffrey’s Mom Skips Touristy NYC Spots for Something Much More Exciting…
- Weird Celebrity Foods With Karen and Jeffrey