Coldplay And Rihanna Release Video For “Princess Of China”
In a behind-the-scenes look of the video shoot Rihanna fills viewers in on what to expect.
“The final concept now is like a movie trailer to an old Kung-fu film. How awesome is that, right?” she asked. “I get to play a bad samurai b****. I get to play a cute little geisha b****.”
And that she does.
The video finds Coldplay’s Chris Martin walking alone in the desert searching for Rihanna. As Martin battles multiple guards to gain access into Rihanna’s chamber the video flashbacks to a time they were once together.
“Once upon a time we fell apart/ You hold in your hands the two halves of my heart,” Martin sings with soaring vocals.
Throughout the video the two are juxtaposed between flying in the air ready to kill each other and staring lovingly into each other’s eyes. Alongside several dancers Rihanna is displayed in a tight black leather dress dancing as if she has multiple arms, a heartbroken beauty lamenting her lost love and fierce fighter as she lunges in the air to attack Martin. Whether or not their love triumphs, you’ll just have to watch to find out.
To download “Princess of China” visit Amazon.
- Annie Reuter CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Check Out Rihanna’s Sensual New Rogue Man Fragrance Ads
- Katy Perry Isn’t Part of the Illuminati — But She’d Like to Be
- Sam Smith’s Video for ‘I’m Not The Only One’ Gives Us a Very Sad Dianna Agron
- Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch Could Be Yours For $50 Million
- Radiohead: Jonny Greenwood Announces Live Debut of ‘Water,’ Phil Selway Releases ‘Coming Up for Air’ Video
- Ne-Yo Sues Ex-Manager Who Allegedly Cheated Him Out of Over $4 Million