Nooka x Hello Kitty Launch Party In New York City
The swanky Cellar Bar in Bryant Park Hotel hosted the Nooka x Hello Kitty launch party last night. Amongst those in attendance, one saw many wrists sporting the distinct time pieces known as Nooka watches.
Their newest watch, the HKitty Zub Zirc, is beautifully designed and features the signature cat on its face. The watch was on display last night at a table with other Hello Kitty goodies including two different backpacks, a laptop case, and bumper stickers. Alongside the watch sat a watch holder perfectly designed to match the timepiece.
Matthew Waldman, Founder and Chief Design Officer of Nooka, was seen mingling with the various groups of people last night. This man has revolutionized the concept of time keeping in more ways than one. See for yourself at their online store.
- Jenny Lubkin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Pharrell Releases ‘Social Book,’ Which Relies on Readers to Help Write It
- Watch Katy Perry Go Undercover in ‘Birthday’
- One Direction Accused of Plagiarism with ‘You and I’ Video
- Single Again: 3 Doors Down – ‘Kryptonite’
- Beyoncé Lands the Cover of TIME’s 100 Most Influential People Issue
- Four Day Pop Up Cat Cafe! Don’t Miss It!