The swanky Cellar Bar in Bryant Park Hotel hosted the Nooka x Hello Kitty launch party last night. Amongst those in attendance, one saw many wrists sporting the distinct time pieces known as Nooka watches.
Their newest watch, the HKitty Zub Zirc, is beautifully designed and features the signature cat on its face. The watch was on display last night at a table with other Hello Kitty goodies including two different backpacks, a laptop case, and bumper stickers. Alongside the watch sat a watch holder perfectly designed to match the timepiece.
Matthew Waldman, Founder and Chief Design Officer of Nooka, was seen mingling with the various groups of people last night. This man has revolutionized the concept of time keeping in more ways than one. See for yourself at their online store.
– Jenny Lubkin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay Share Black and White ‘Everglow’ Video
- Nicki Minaj Celebrates Birthday with Meek Mill in Paradise
- Congress Passes Act to Fight Online Scalping
- DNCE, Charlie Puth, Fifth Harmony & More Team Up For Charity Single
- Justin Bieber Has Most Views on Vevo in 2016, 1.8 Billion
- Louis Tomlinson’s Mother Dies from Leukemia