Nooka x Hello Kitty Launch Party In New York City
The swanky Cellar Bar in Bryant Park Hotel hosted the Nooka x Hello Kitty launch party last night. Amongst those in attendance, one saw many wrists sporting the distinct time pieces known as Nooka watches.
Their newest watch, the HKitty Zub Zirc, is beautifully designed and features the signature cat on its face. The watch was on display last night at a table with other Hello Kitty goodies including two different backpacks, a laptop case, and bumper stickers. Alongside the watch sat a watch holder perfectly designed to match the timepiece.
Matthew Waldman, Founder and Chief Design Officer of Nooka, was seen mingling with the various groups of people last night. This man has revolutionized the concept of time keeping in more ways than one. See for yourself at their online store.
– Jenny Lubkin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- T-Pain Hits Home Run with National Anthem, No Auto-Tune Needed
- Philly’s Naked Bikers Photobomb Couple’s Wedding Photo
- “Fight Song” Singer Rachel Platten Duets with 7-Year-Old Cancer Patient
- Hozier Peps Up Sam Smith’s ‘Lay Me Down’: Watch
- Nick Jonas Injured on the Set of ‘Levels’ Video
- Kanye West Is Getting a Super PAC