Nooka x Hello Kitty Launch Party In New York City
The swanky Cellar Bar in Bryant Park Hotel hosted the Nooka x Hello Kitty launch party last night. Amongst those in attendance, one saw many wrists sporting the distinct time pieces known as Nooka watches.
Their newest watch, the HKitty Zub Zirc, is beautifully designed and features the signature cat on its face. The watch was on display last night at a table with other Hello Kitty goodies including two different backpacks, a laptop case, and bumper stickers. Alongside the watch sat a watch holder perfectly designed to match the timepiece.
Matthew Waldman, Founder and Chief Design Officer of Nooka, was seen mingling with the various groups of people last night. This man has revolutionized the concept of time keeping in more ways than one. See for yourself at their online store.
- Jenny Lubkin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Kesha Once Broke Into Prince’s House to Drop Off Her Album
- Tom Petty Doesn’t Think You Should Be Keeping Up with the Kardashians
- T.I., Fall Out Boy & London Grammar Performed ‘Live Your Life’ Together on ‘SoundClash’ and It Totally Worked
- Duran Duran Address Fan Club Lawsuit, Say Fans Aren’t the Real Target
- Play the Morrissey Drinking Game
- Jon Bon Jovi Rumored to Be Considering Buying Buffalo Bills, Moving Team to Toronto — and Robert Duffy Isn’t Happy