Meat Loaf Stars In Reality Singing Competition Parody
The recent news of Jennifer Lopez’s possible departure from American Idol may have been what sparked the recent “Funny Or Die” video, which imagines a reality show to find the next celebrity judge of a singing reality show. The fake show is called “U Be Da Judge.”
One of the judges who actually judge the competition explains that, “You have to be one of three things: ‘The mean one, the pushover, or the Randy Jackson.'”
Some famous faces attempting to be judges are Meat Loaf, viral video sensation Rebecca Black, System Of A Down frontman Serj Tankian, Jane’s Addiction frontman Perry Farrell, and ’90s hip-hop artist Warren G.
Farrell tries to take on the persona of the rock star saying, “You always need the rocker. I don’t see why I couldn’t do what Steven Tyler’s doing.” Rebecca Black points out that, having been judged quite a bit on her “Friday” video last year, she is qualified to judge others. Meat Loaf shows his reality show chair skills. Warren G explains his button pressing skills.
To watch “U Be Da Judge”, click HERE.
- Kate Murphy / 98.5WNCX
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Rock in Rio Comes to Vegas: Metallica, Linkin Park, Taylor Swift, No Doubt to Headline
- Lady Gaga After Tel Aviv Show: ‘The World View of Israel is Just Not Reality’
- Sam Smith Offers a Day in His Life with ‘Restart’ Video: Watch
- Beyoncé Handles Central Park Wardrobe Malfunction with Unparalleled Grace
- Hear Aretha Franklin’s Powerful Cover of Adele’s ‘Rolling in the Deep’
- Prince Announces Album Release Livestream Party