Madonna Kicks Off MDNA Tour In Israel With A Message Of Peace And Pocket Full Of Shells
Madonna began her MDNA Tour at Ramat Gan stadium near Tel Aviv, Israel yesterday and it was not coincidence that brought her there. Madge practices the Jewish mysticism known as Kabbalah and holds a special connection with the land that houses the world’s only Jewish-majority state. For this reason, she delivered an important message of peace to the crowd:
“I chose to start my world tour in Israel for a very specific and important reason. As you know, the Middle East and all the conflicts that occur here and that have been occurring for thousands of years, they have to stop,” says Madonna. “You can’t be a fan of mine and not want peace in the world.”
Too bad Madonna’s speech came after breaking onto the stage by busting through glass with the butt of a rifle (seen in the video below) and later pointing the firearm at the crowd (check the gallery link below).
Madonna will be in in New York in September for two shows at Yankee Stadium and one at Madison Square Garden. Whether she will be able to travel over international waters with her semi-automatic weapon hasn’t been determined.
Madonna made headlines earlier in the week when she was videotaped during rehearsal transitioning from “Express Yourself” to Lady Gaga’s “Born This Way,” which she claims is a complete ripoff of her original.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards Reportedly End Engagement
- Zayn Malik Breaks Off Engagement to Perrie Edwards
- Gavin Rossdale May Have Cheated on Gwen Stefani With The Nanny
- Former Real Housewife of Beverly Hills Arrested for Shoplifting Allegedly Living In Her Car
- Lana Del Rey will Release ‘High By The Beach’ Single Next Week
- Taylor Swift Helps Australian Senior Citizens to ‘Shake It Off’