Colbie Caillat’s Bug Attack Caught On Camera In Pittsburgh
Even the mayflies love Colbie Caillat. After stopping at 100.7 Star/Pittsburgh for a lunchtime performance for listeners on Tuesday, Colbie headed for Stage AE to prepare for her outdoor show with Andy Grammer and Gavin DeGraw. Little did she know that the mayflies were preparing for their place on the bill too.
Listed as the co-headliner, Colbie was upstaged during her last song by a swarm of mayflies who apparently wanted in on the audience participation portion of her biggest hit, “Bubbly.” While she performed the song she said, “I’m so sorry guys, but this is so scary. I don’t know if I can keep singing. I think one just flew up my dress.”
While it took her some time to get over the initial shock, Colbie finished out the show despite the unexpected chorus of bugs. If her 100.7 Stars fans at noon and later at Stage AE didn’t leave her with a memorable Pittsburgh experience the mayflies did. Maybe her next visit will included a slightly altered version of the song called “Buggly.”
- Scott Alexander 100.7/Pittsburgh
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Jay Z & Beyonce Outbid for L.A. Mansion By the Minecraft Guy
- 2014 In Review: Weddings, Deaths & Final Acts
- 7 Lawsuits Filed Against South by Southwest After Deadly Car Crash
- Are You Ready for Beyoncé’s Christmas Card?
- Amy Adams Hangs Some Mistletoe in Front of One Direction in ‘SNL’ Promo: Watch
- Watch Stephen Colbert’s All-Star Goodbye to ‘The Colbert Report’