Grammy Awards To Air February 10
Mark your calendar! The date for next year’s Grammy Awards and its nominations concert has been announced.
The 55th Annual Grammy Awards will be airing live on Sunday, February 10 on CBS. To find out who will be nominated for music’s biggest night, tune into The Grammy Nominations Concert Live! – Countdown to Music’s Biggest Night, when it airs live on CBS December 5.
This year’s awards saw a big sweep from Adele, winning six awards out of the six categories she was nominated in, including Album of the Year, for her soulful 21 release.
For the upcoming ceremony, music released between October 1 of 2011 and September 30 of 2012 is eligible for Grammy consideration.
Who do you think should be nominated for a Grammy this year… so far?
- Heather Stas, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Interview: Demi Lovato Talks World Tour, Twitter, and Her Love of Sam Smith
- Lindsay Lohan Says She Wheeled Whitney Houston’s Corpse Into the Morgue
- Watch U2 Make ‘Songs of Innocence’ in Behind-the-Scenes Footage
- Miss America Wins By Performing ‘Cups’ Game to ‘Happy': Watch
- Amy Winehouse Gets Her Own Statue in London
- Pixies’ ‘Ring the Bell’ Video: Two Girls Dumpster Dive For ’90s Treasures [Premiere]