Mark your calendar! The date for next year’s Grammy Awards and its nominations concert has been announced.
The 55th Annual Grammy Awards will be airing live on Sunday, February 10 on CBS. To find out who will be nominated for music’s biggest night, tune into The Grammy Nominations Concert Live! – Countdown to Music’s Biggest Night, when it airs live on CBS December 5.
This year’s awards saw a big sweep from Adele, winning six awards out of the six categories she was nominated in, including Album of the Year, for her soulful 21 release.
For the upcoming ceremony, music released between October 1 of 2011 and September 30 of 2012 is eligible for Grammy consideration.
Who do you think should be nominated for a Grammy this year… so far?
- Heather Stas, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’
- Watch Daft Punk’s Video for ‘Instant Crush’ Featuring Julian Casablancas
- Interview: Travie McCoy Talks Collaborating with Jason Mraz on New Single, ‘Rough Water’