Mark your calendar! The date for next year’s Grammy Awards and its nominations concert has been announced.
The 55th Annual Grammy Awards will be airing live on Sunday, February 10 on CBS. To find out who will be nominated for music’s biggest night, tune into The Grammy Nominations Concert Live! – Countdown to Music’s Biggest Night, when it airs live on CBS December 5.
This year’s awards saw a big sweep from Adele, winning six awards out of the six categories she was nominated in, including Album of the Year, for her soulful 21 release.
For the upcoming ceremony, music released between October 1 of 2011 and September 30 of 2012 is eligible for Grammy consideration.
Who do you think should be nominated for a Grammy this year… so far?
– Heather Stas, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Did Justin Bieber Trash Post Malone’s Dressing Room?
- Elvis Presley’s Stepbrother Claims His Death was No Accident
- DJ Khaled has Ridiculous Answers to Ridiculous Questions
- This Week on FM Magazine: Police Athletic League (PAL) NYC Summer Playstreets
- Some Prince DNA Claimants’ Documents will be Released
- Fergie’s Racy New Song ‘M.I.L.F. $’ is Here