Grammy Awards To Air February 10
Mark your calendar! The date for next year’s Grammy Awards and its nominations concert has been announced.
The 55th Annual Grammy Awards will be airing live on Sunday, February 10 on CBS. To find out who will be nominated for music’s biggest night, tune into The Grammy Nominations Concert Live! – Countdown to Music’s Biggest Night, when it airs live on CBS December 5.
This year’s awards saw a big sweep from Adele, winning six awards out of the six categories she was nominated in, including Album of the Year, for her soulful 21 release.
For the upcoming ceremony, music released between October 1 of 2011 and September 30 of 2012 is eligible for Grammy consideration.
Who do you think should be nominated for a Grammy this year… so far?
- Heather Stas, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift Wants Her Belly Button to Remain a ‘Mystery’
- Interview: Charli XCX on ‘Sucker,’ Working with Weezer and Chilling at the White House
- Beyoncé’s New Song ‘Ring Off’ Is a Tribute to Her Mom
- Metallica Unleash ‘Enter Sandman’ on Fourth Night of ‘Late Late Show’ Residency: Watch
- Bruno Mars & Mark Ronson Do Everything Wrong in ‘SNL’ Teaser: Watch
- One Direction Sit Down With ‘Ellen’ To Talk Taylor Swift, Bad Disguises & Weddings