Jessica Simpson Shows Off Her Baby Girl
Only three weeks old and little Maxwell Drew is already a star. The newborn makes the cover of this week’s People alongside her mom, who just can’t stop gushing about her little pride and joy.
Jessica Simpson couldn’t be happier with her baby girl exclaiming, “She’s everything to me,” in the mag’s latest issue. Both dressed in white, the singer shows off her shabby chic nursery and her little girl’s new headband, which the new mom’s been tweeting about lately.
I’m addicted to buying headbands w massive flowers for Maxwell on etsy! She is insanely beautiful I can’t help but play dress up!
— Jessica Simpson (@JessicaSimpson) May 12, 2012
Simpson describes her new life as completely different since giving birth to her 9 lbs 13 oz baby girl. The Fashion Star host says, “I’m less concerned about how my hair looks or if my gut is showing.”
Though the first time mom has a maternity fashion line on the way, she says it’s her baby who has all her attention.
“When she looks at me, my heart melts,” says Simpson. “I didn’t realize how much I could have.”
And it’s not only Jessica who’s over the moon about little Maxi, who inherit her mom’s eyes and bottom lip, fiancé Eric Johnson is already planning their baby girl’s musical future. After learning from a sonogram that she had long fingers, the dad-to-be even went out and bought a piano.
With her perfect little family all intact, Simpson’s next goal is to get back to her post-baby body with a little help from Weight Watchers.
“It would be nice to feel comfortable in a bikini, but that’s not my goal,” she said. “I just want to fit into my jeans!”
Check out this week’s issue for more on Jessica’s little bundle of joy.
-Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Interview: Usher Talks ‘UR Experience’ Tour, ‘Hands of Stone,’ Bieber and Strippers
- Taylor Swift Says She Was ‘Never Taught the Definition of Feminism’ as a Little Girl, Wishes She Had Been
- This Taylor Swift/Beyoncé Mashup Will Change Your Life
- The Rolling Stones Releasing New Photo Book With Sticker Shock-Inducing Price Tag
- Elton John to LGBT Communities Regarding HIV/AIDS: ‘Wise Up’
- Taylor Swift on Why ‘1989’ Song ‘How You Get the Girl’ Could Result in a Restraining Order: Watch