Are Your Potato Chips Manly Enough For You?
When it comes to finger foods, I like a little manliness surrounding them. You will never see me eating cucumber sandwiches with the crusts cut off. I eat yogurt out of necessity and try to be healthy…except when it comes to my chips. I’m a Ruffles kind of guy, which up until now seemed manly enough…they have ridges you know.
But now they have MAN chips!!
The new Ruffles have ridges that are twice the size and depth and come in manly flavors like Sweet & Smokin’ BBQ and Kickin’ Jalapeno Ranch with testosterone filled dip flavors like Beef N’ Cheese and Smokehouse Bacon. Mmmmmmm….makes me want to grab my power tools.
So we decided to find out where a hardware store would stock these new manly chips…
When you think manly, you think hardware stores, right?
Just the smell in a hardware store makes me feel like tackling a project that I will start and not finish for at least six months and complain about loudly while I procrastinate. So, we called up DV Locksmith & Hardware in Astoria, Queens and Mark had some interesting thoughts on the new man chips… like that his wife is the one who needs them!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Avicii: EDM’s Star Takes a Rock Approach to His New Album
- Justin Bieber’s new album is called…
- Watch Little Mix go to Prom in their ‘Love Me Like You’ Video
- Lady Gaga Covers ‘I Want Your Love,’ Strips Down for Tom Ford Fashion Promo
- #OnTheList with Xtine: Fresh Fall Fest Playlist Wishlist with Duran Duran, Adam Lambert + More