The Wanted Want to Play Madison Square Garden
Following the success of their debut self-titled U.S. release, the Wanted continue to show their love for the States. They’ll be making their way back here in June for three shows in New York, Chicago and Las Vegas before they head back to Dublin.
While the Wanted have performed on many stages throughout the world there is one venue that’s on their bucket list. In an interview with CBS Local the Wanted talked about their dream performance.
“To play Madison Square Garden would definitely be one of our goals. That’s just such an iconic place. To sell out would be amazing,” Max George said.
The reality of the Wanted performing at Madison Square Garden before the year’s end seems quite likely as the band’s latest single “Chasing the Sun” has reached No. 1 throughout many countries. Currently writing a follow-up album tentatively scheduled for release this November the Wanted just might make it to MSG before Christmas.
Meanwhile, in the newest edition of the band’s Wednesday video feature #WantedWednesdays fans can watch the last 10 episodes with the band’s new interactive menu. Watch behind-the-scenes footage to their music video “Chasing The Sun,” live radio interviews and them confess they still don’t need the lyrics to their songs.
- Annie Reuter CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- New Album from Janet Jackson is Coming Soon
- Posthumous Album of Robin Gibb’s Final Recordings Coming in September
- Lorde to Curate ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1′ Soundtrack
- Katy Perry Gets Down with Her Summer Self in ‘This is How We Do’ Video: Watch
- Andy Grammer Champions Honesty on New Album ‘Magazines or Novels’
- Jenny Lewis Gets Her Own Wine In Honor of ‘The Voyager’